CTET Kannada: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is being conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) to appoint teachers for Class 1 to 8. Aspirants who want to appear for the CTET 2021 have to do registration in CTET Application Form 2021. CBSE conducts the CTET Exam in multiple languages out of which most of the candidates prefer CTET Kannada.
For all the aspirants looking forward to becoming a CBSE Teacher for Class, 1 to 8 needs proper preparation for CTET Kannada. Here we have provided the best study materials for CTET Kannada.
Eligibility for CTET Kannada 2021
- Candidates should clear graduation with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks or 10+2 with at least 50 percent aggregate marks to be qualified for appointment as an elementary stage teacher.
- Candidates are required to pass 10+2Candidates should pass 10+2 with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks to be qualified for appointment as a primary stage teacher.
- Candidates should complete the prescribed teacher training programs/teacher education courses.
CTET Kannada 2021
One of the Most important CTET Subjects is Kannada. It will also help the teachers in understanding the concepts of elements of language, and communication skills of the students. For those candidates who have started preparing for the CTET, this article is going to be a valuable guide for you.
You can find the syllabus of CTET Kannada in this article. Also, you will get a clear idea about what books and study materials you will need to study CTET Kannada. For Both Paper 1 and Paper, 2 Kannada is the common subject having 30 MCQs in the CTET Exam Pattern 2021.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your Preparation
CTET Kannada | Syllabus
You can find the syllabus of CTET Kannada for the CTET Syllabus below in this article. It is imperatively important to know the exact syllabus of Kannada to learn the correct modules. The total number of questions that come from this syllabus is 30 questions which will carry 30 marks. Go through few points:
- The applicants always choose Kannada as a language 1 or 2 in the CTET exam.
- Paper 1 Examination pattern of CTET Kannada: Kannada grammar- 15 Questions for 15 marks + Kannada Pedagogy – 15 Questions for 15 marks (Class I- Class V)
- Paper 2 Examination pattern of CTET Kannada: Kannada grammar- 15 Questions for 15 marks + Kannada Pedagogy – 15 Questions for 15 marks (Class VI – Class VIII)
- Objective Type Questions
- No Negative Marking
CTET Kannada | Primary & Elementary Stage Syllabus
Go through the syllabus of CTET Kannada:
- Child Development (Primary School Child)
- The concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Principles of the development of children
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct
- gender roles
- gender-bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion, etc.
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners; for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning; School-Based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: perspective and practice
(b) The concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived
- Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties, ‘impairment’ etc.
- Addressing the Talented, Creative, Specially abled Learners
(c) Learning and Pedagogy
- How children think and learn; how and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
- Basic processes of teaching and learning
- Children’s strategies of learning
- Learning as a social activity
- The social context of learning.
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental
CTET Kannada consists of unseen passages and comprehension to test your reading and analytical skills. Additionally, the question paper focuses on the CTET Kannada pedagogy syllabus and pedagogy of language development. The subject includes:
(a) Language Development
Language Development is comprised of Principles of language teaching and language Comprehension. Reading unseen passages – two passages one prose or drama and one the poem with questions on comprehension, inference, grammar, and verbal ability (Prose passage may be literary, scientific, narrative, or discursive)
(b) Pedagogy of Language Development
- Learning and acquisition.
- Principles of Language Teaching.
- Role of listening and speaking; the function of language and how children use it as a tool.
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form.
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom
- language difficulties, errors, and disorders.
- Language Skills.
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency
- reading and writing.
- Teaching-learning materials
- multi-media materials
- multilingual resources of the classroom.
- Remedial Teaching.
CTET Kannada | Download Books, Notes, and Previous Year Papers PDF
Study materials are very important for a perfect revision and practice, but you should always choose the right materials to score well. You can start your learning with CTET Kannada books PDF.
Before the CTET Preparation of an exam, it is important to have a clear understanding of its exam pattern and the syllabus. Candidates preparing for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) must go through the latest syllabus & exam pattern. We have provided the syllabus in detail for you to go through thoroughly. The following are some important tips and recommendations:
- After going through the syllabus and exam pattern, candidates should carefully analyze previous years’ CTET Kannada papers (at least 5 to 10 years old).
- Learn and understand thoroughly the CTET Kannada Pedagogy notes in pdf attached here: CTET Kannada Notes PDF
- NCERT Textbooks is the best CTET Kannada book and is available for free by visiting their website online.
- Candidates should note that there is no negative marking in CTET 2021, so candidates should not leave any questions while attempting the paper. First attempt the question in which you feel confident and then attempt the rest of the questions.
- CTET Kannada Syllabus in Hindi, as well as CTET Kannada question paper and last five years, question paper is given in the link: CTET Previous Year Papers
Significance of CTET Kannada Previous Year Paper
Aspirants can understand exam patterns from CTET Previous Year Papers. Practicing previous year papers and sample papers are of extreme importance as you practice, you will learn the type of question, the marking scheme as well as your writing speed.
- The difficulty level is also clear after attempting a few past year papers of CTET.
- It becomes clear, as to what sort of questions come in CTET Exam, upon solving past year papers.
- Candidates can give more time to those topics of the CTET Syllabus which they are not able to perform.
- Candidates who solve all past year papers are better able to manage time during the exam
Also, if you access the CTET Mock Test with solutions, it will make your learning process simple and hassle-free.
Other Subjects for CTET Exam 2021
- CTET Maths
- CTET Environmental Sciences
- CTET Science
- CTET Social Science
- CTET English
- CTET Hindi
- CTET Sanskrit
- CTET Child Development & Pedagogy
Essential Link Related to the CTET Exam
- CTET Eligibility
- CTET Exam Date
- CTET Selection Process
- CTET Preparation
- CTET Application form
- CTET Admit Card
- CTET Exam Analysis
- CTET Cut-Off 2020-2021
- CTET Answer key
- CTET Result
- CTET Certificate
- Career Scope after CTET Exam
We have covered the detailed guide on CTET Kannada. Feel free to ask us any queries related to CTET in the comment section below.
FAQ- CTET Kannada
Where Can I Download Question Bank For CTET Kannada?
Get Question Bank For CTET Kannada: Here.
Where can I get a Kannada book for CTET?
Go through the link mentioned in the above article for CTET Kannada books.
How can I pay for the CTET Kannada study packages?
You can select any of the below transaction methods to pay for the CTET Kannada study materials:
Where Can I Download Sample Papers For CTET Kannada?
Get Sample Papers For CTET Kannada: Here