CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions: RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 is one of the best-suggested materials if you are preparing for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics for the board exam. It is comprised of an exercise-wise solution for a total of 17 chapters from CBSE Class 10 Maths textbooks.
You can uncover the in-depth concepts of Maths after completion of RS Aggarwal Solutions. Because, the materials are designed in such a way that you can be able to grasp as much knowledge as possible, by developing your fundamentals.
It is also helpful to prepare for various engineering and medical competitive exams because of its well explained foundational concepts.
To boost your exam preparation, Here we are providing you with the complete guide on CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions PDF.
Latest CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions PDF
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam plays a significant role in shaping everyone’s career. So you should prepare accurately and smack a better score in the exam.
To score the best numbers in Class 10th Maths, you should start solving CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions after completion of chapters. Here you will get all exercise-wise solutions for all 10th Maths Chapters.
It has covered the latest CBSE 10th Maths Syllabus. By practicing more CBSE 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions, you will get familiar with multiple varieties of questions.
So it will be easier for you to score better marks in Maths. It will also boost your confidence and reduce the fear of the exam.
Download Chapter-wise RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Polynomials
- Chapter 3 – Linear equations in two variables
- Chapter 4 – Triangles
- Chapter 5 – Trigonometric Ratios
- Chapter 6 – T-Ratios of Some Particular Angles
- Chapter 7 – Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Chapter 8 – Trigonometric Identities
- Chapter 9 – Mean, Median, Mode of Grouped Data, Cumulative Frequency Graph and Ogive
- Chapter 10 – Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 11 – Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 12 – Circles
- Chapter 13 – Constructions
- Chapter 14 – Height and Distance
- Chapter 15 – Probability
- Chapter 16 – Co-ordinate Geometry
- Chapter 17 – Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures
Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
In 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 1 comprises the study of the concept of real numbers. Here you will learn about rational numbers and whole numbers.
You can revise the applications of real numbers discussed in this chapter by practicing them. You will also learn to solve problems based on Euclid’s division lemma, LCM, and HCF.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 1 Class 10 maths – Real Numbers Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 1 Class 10 Maths Exercises 1.1 (ex 1a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 1 Class 10 Maths Exercises 1.2 (ex 1b) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 1 Class 10 Maths Exercises 1.3 (ex 1c) Solutions
Chapter 2 – Polynomials
In 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 2, you will get the depth concept of Polynomials. You will know what polynomials are and solve problems based on polynomials. The step-by-step solutions will help you to solve questions based on finding polynomials. Also, revise the concept of zeroes of polynomials.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 2 Class 10 maths – Polynomials Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 2 Class 10 Maths Exercises 2.1 (ex 2a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 2 Class 10 Maths Exercises 2.2 (ex 2b) Solutions
Chapter 3 – Pairs of Linear Equations in Two Variables
After completion of CBSE 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 3, you will understand the graphical as well as algebraic methods to solve linear equations.
You will also know about the cross-multiplication method and the elimination method to solve textbook problems based on linear equations.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 maths – Pairs of Linear Equations in Two Variables Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 Maths Exercises 3.1 (ex 3a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 Maths Exercises 3.2 (ex 3b) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 Maths Exercises 3.3 (ex 3c) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 Maths Exercises 3.4 (ex 3d) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 Maths Exercises 3.5 (ex 3e) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 3 Class 10 Maths Exercises 3.6 (ex 3f) Solutions
Chapter 4 – Triangles
In Chapter 4 of RS Aggarwal 10th maths, you will study Euclid’s proposition about triangles or revise the classification of triangles. Here you will get to know the properties of triangles and the different types of triangles.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 4 Class 10 maths – Triangles Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 4 Class 10 Maths Exercises 4.1 (ex 4a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 4 Class 10 Maths Exercises 4.2 (ex 4b) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 4 Class 10 Maths Exercises 4.3 (ex 4c) Solutions
Chapter 5 – Trigonometric Ratios
CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 5 comprises the use of the Pythagoras’ theorem to find out the values of Trigonometric Ratios.
You can practice the Trigonometric Ratios solutions for the understanding of concepts such as quotient relation of Trigonometric Ratios, reciprocal relation of Trigonometric Ratios, Trigonometric Ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle, Trigonometric Ratios of angles that are well-defined, etc.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 5 Class 10 maths –Trigonometric Ratios Exercises
Chapter 6 – Trigonometric Ratios of Some Particular Angles
In this chapter, you will learn the Trigonometric Ratios of some particular angles in this chapter. CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions for Chapter 6 helps you to revise concepts like Trigonometric Ratios of 30° angle, Trigonometric Ratios of 60° angle, and Trigonometric Ratios of 90° angle.
You will also get to know about axioms of Trigonometric Ratios of 90° angle and Trigonometric Ratios of 0° angle easily with our Maths RS Aggarwal Class 10 solutions.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 6 Class 10 maths -Trigonometric Ratios of Some Particular Angles Exercises
Chapter 7 – Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
Chapter 7 comprises accurate answers for questions based on trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
You can understand the concept of complementary angles and learn to evaluate trigonometric ratios without using trigonometric tables with our 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 7 Class 10 maths -Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles Exercises
Chapter 8 – Trigonometric Identities
In chapter 8 of CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions, you will understand the steps to prove trigonometric identities as per the given data.
Here you will find solutions for MCQs based on trigonometric identities. By practicing all the questions, you can become proficient in the chapter.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 maths -Trigonometric Identities Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 Maths Exercises 8.1 (ex 8a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 Maths Exercises 8.2 (ex 8b) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 Maths Exercises 8.3 (ex 8c) Solutions
Chapter 9 – Mean, Median, Mode of Grouped Data, Cumulative Frequency Graph, and Ogive
CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Maths Solutions Chapter 9 comprises the concept of frequency distribution and mean mode and median.
Here you will easily understand to make sense of grouped data by calculating the mean, median, and mode. You will also know the direct method to calculate the mean in exercise questions.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 9 Class 10 maths -Mean, Median, Mode Exercises
- Exercises 9.1 (ex 9a) Solutions
- Exercises 9.2 (ex 9b) Solutions
- Exercises 9.3 (ex 9c) Solutions
- Exercises 9.4 (ex 9d) Solutions
- Exercises 9.5 (ex 9e) Solutions
- Exercises 9.6 (ex 9f) Solutions
Chapter 10 – Quadratic Equations
In Chapter 10, you will get several questions around an unknown value called ‘x.’ You can understand the quadratic equation in ‘x’ and the working with the help of CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions.
You will find out about a quadratic polynomial is and know to identify quadratic equations.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 10 Class 10 maths -Quadratic Equations Exercises
- Exercises 10.1 (ex 10a) Solutions
- Exercises 10.2 (ex 10b) Solutions
- Exercises 10.3 (ex 10c) Solutions
- Exercises 10.4 (ex 10d) Solutions
- Exercises 10.5 (ex 10e) Solutions
- Exercises 10.6 (ex 10f) Solutions
Chapter 11 – Arithmetic Progressions
With RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 Maths, you can revise the concept of Arithmetic Progressions (AP) in detail in Chapter 11. Here you will learn to check the given data represents an Arithmetic Progression or not. You will also know the methodology to find the common difference, first term and next term of an Arithmetic Progression.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 11 Class 10 maths – Arithmetic Progressions Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 11 Class 10 Maths Exercises 11.1 (ex 11a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 11 Class 10 Maths Exercises 11.2 (ex 11b) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 11 Class 10 Maths Exercises 11.3 (ex 11c) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 11 Class 10 Maths Exercises 11.4 (ex 11d) Solutions
Chapter 12 – Circles
In Chapter 12, you’ll learn about circles and the term related to the structure of a circle. You will know about the circle-related concepts such as radius, diameter, arc, tangent, circumference, and more.
You will understand the questions and answers from chapter 12 by referring to CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 12 Class 10 maths – Circles Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 12 Class 10 Maths Exercises 12.1 (ex 12a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 12 Class 10 Maths Exercises 12.2 (ex 12b) Solutions
Chapter 13 – Constructions
Chapter 13 is easy to understand. Here you have to practice the construction of geometric shapes thoroughly to score good marks in your Class 10 board exam.
Our CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 13 will guide construct the shapes such as equilateral triangle, angle bisector, hexagon, pentagon, different types of angles, and perpendicular lines.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 13 Class 10 maths – Constructions Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 13 Class 10 Maths Exercises 13.1 (ex 13a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 13 Class 10 Maths Exercises 13.2 (ex 13b) Solutions
Chapter 14 – Height and Distance
In this chapter, you will learn about the application of heights and distance in real life, such as in Astronomy, Architecture, and Engineering. Here you will learn to solve on heights and distances, which should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation/depression should be only 35°, 45°, and 60°.
Revise the concept of height and distance with the different types of questions and answers in our CBSE RS Aggarwal solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 14.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 14 Class 10 maths – Height and Distance Exercises
Chapter 15 – Probability
In this chapter, you have to think logically to apply probability in different scenarios. You can improve your logical skills better, and it will be helpful for various exams, whether the board or competitive.
The CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 15 comprises all questions from the exercises and also some additional questions to give you more ideas about the chapter. After solving different types of questions on probability, you will be able to solve similar problems in your board exam.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 15 Class 10 maths – Probability Exercises
- Exercises 15.1 (ex 15a) Solutions
- Exercises 15.2 (ex 15b) Solutions
- Exercises 15.3 (ex 15c) Solutions
Chapter 16 – Coordinate Geometry
In CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 16, you will learn to solve various questions to find the distance between points in a plane as per the given data. You will also learn to prove that a median divides the triangle into two triangles of equal areas by using the given information about the vertices of the triangle.
You will able to revise correctly to find the area of a triangle that’s part of a parallelogram. This chapter also discusses concepts such as collinear points, line segments, diagonals of a rectangle, the centroid of a triangle, etc.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 16 Class 10 maths – Coordinate Geometry Exercises
- Exercises 16.1 (ex 16a) Solutions
- Exercises 16.2 (ex 16b) Solutions
- Exercises 16.3 (ex 16c) Solutions
- Exercises 16.4 (ex 16d) Solutions
Chapter 17 – Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures
Chapter 17 comprises topics like the area of a quadrilateral, area of an equilateral triangle, area of a rhombus, area of a trapezium, area of an isosceles triangle, area of a rectangle, area of a square, etc.
RS Aggarwal Chapter 17 Class 10 maths – Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures Exercises
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 17 Class 10 Maths Exercises 17.1 (ex 17a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 17 Class 10 Maths Exercises 17.2 (ex 17b) Solutions
After practicing the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 17, you can revise the concept of perimeter and areas of plane figures.
Chapter 18 – Area of Circle, Sector, and Segment
In CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions Chapter 18, you will learn about circles. Here you will also know to use circle-related formulas to find the radius of a circle, the circumference of a circle, the area of a quadrant of a circle, the diameter of a circle, and more. You can practice the solutions to learn the best way to solve the problems.
Chapter 19 – Volume and Surface Areas of Solids
In Chapter 19 of RS Aggarwal Class 10 Maths solutions, you will learn to solve the exercise-wise questions based on the surface area of a cuboid, surface area of a hemisphere, surface area of a cylinder, volume of a cone, etc.
Most Important Study Materials For CBSE Class 10 Maths
Follow these study materials and upscale your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths.
Click on the link to access the CBSE 10th Maths Study Materials.
- 10th Maths NCERT Solutions
- 10th Maths Sample Papers
- 10th Maths Previous year Papers
- 10th Maths RD Sharma Solutions
- 10th Maths Worksheets
- 10th Maths Question Bank
- 10th Maths Oswaal Sample Papers
- 10th Maths Revision Notes
- 10th Maths Formulas
WHY CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions?
The RS Aggarwal Class 10 Maths Solutions has covered all exercises from CBSE NCERT Class 10 Textbook.
The set of RS Aggarwal Solutions for class 10 CBSE involves an important question from each chapter along with marks weightage.
Here are a few benefits of solving the CBSE Board RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10.
- Maths Solutions are prepared by top mathematics experts after analyzing complete chapter-wise exercises and CBSE Maths Syllabus for Class 10.
- Simple and easy explanations to provide better concepts among students.
- Topic-wise explanations and questions for practice are available.
- Solutions have used a step-by-step method and also used various graphs and illustrations where required.
- Comprises all the important topics given in Maths textbook of class 10
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.
Access RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions