RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Quadratic Equations: Make your 10th Maths Exam Preparation Easier with RS Aggarwal Class 10 Maths Solutions which are prepared by Experts, according to the statement by CBSE NCERT Curriculum. RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Quadratic Equations contains all the Topic wise Important Questions Listed and Exercise-wise Solutions.
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Quadratic Equations
Class 10 Maths Quadratic Equations explains the Introduction and Relationship between the roots of a quadratic equation. Solving equation in different methods, the nature of roots, and many more.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Notes Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
A quadratic polynomial of the form ax² + bx + c, where a ≠ 0 and a, b, c are real numbers, is called a quadratic equation
when ax² + bx + c = 0.
Here a and b are the coefficients of x² and x respectively and ‘c’ is a constant term.
Any value is a solution of a quadratic equation if and only if it satisfies the quadratic equation.
Quadratic formula: The roots, i.e., α and β of a quadratic equation ax² + bx + c = 0 are given
Here, the value b² – 4ac is known as the discriminant and is generally denoted by D. ‘D’ helps us to determine the nature of roots for a given quadratic equation. Thus D = b² – 4ac.
The rules are:
- If D = 0 ⇒ The roots are Real and Equal.
- If D > 0 ⇒ The two roots are Real and Unequal.
- If D < 0 ⇒ No Real roots exist.
If α and β are the roots of the quadratic equation, then Quadratic equation is x² – (α + β) x + αβ = 0 Or x² – (sum of roots) x + product of roots = 0
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Quadratic Equations Includes following Exercises Solutions PDF
- Exercises 10.1 (ex 10a) Solutions
- Exercises 10.2 (ex 10b) Solutions
- Exercises 10.3 (ex 10c) Solutions
- Exercises 10.4 (ex 10d) Solutions
- Exercises 10.5 (ex 10e) Solutions
- Exercises 10.6 (ex 10f) Solutions
WHY RS Aggarwal Solutions?
- Includes complete solutions in a very detailed manner
- Makes the concept to understand easily which helps in improving accuracy.
- Helps a lot during the preparation for Competitive Exams too.
- Strong foundation for Class 12 Maths.
Chapter-wise CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions PDF
Download all chapter-wise RS Aggarwal CBSE Class 10 Maths Solutions to gain an in-depth understanding and scale up your score in the exam:
- Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Polynomials
- Chapter 3 – Linear equations in two variables
- Chapter 4 – Triangles
- Chapter 5 – Trigonometric Ratios
- Chapter 6 – T-Ratios of Some Particular Angles
- Chapter 7 – Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Chapter 8 – Trigonometric Identities
- Chapter 9 – Mean, Median, Mode of Grouped Data, Cumulative Frequency Graph and Ogive
- Chapter 10 – Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 11 – Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 12 – Circles
- Chapter 13 – Constructions
- Chapter 14 – Height and Distance
- Chapter 15 – Probability
- Chapter 16 – Co-ordinate Geometry
- Chapter 17 – Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures
We have covered the detailed guide on RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Quadratic Equations. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.