ICAI CA Admit Card 2020 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will issue the admit card of ICAI exam 2020 for all the levels tentatively in the last week of April. Candidates can download ICAI admit card 2020 by using the login credentials. The exam of ICAI 2020 will be conducted in May, 2020. The candidates will have to carry the ICAI 2020 admit card at the exam center.
In this article find all the relevant information of the ICAI 2020 admit card in detail.
ICAI CA Admit Card 2020
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) is expected to release the CA 2020 admit card in the first week of July 2020. The admit card of CA 2020 will be released online on icaiexam.icai.org.
To download the ICAI CA admit card 2020, candidates will have to log in at the examination website using their login ID and password. Candidates have to download and get print of the online ICAI CA 2020 Admit Card. Candidates should produce the CA admit card 2020 before the authorities at the exam center.
If candidates find any details wrongly mentioned in the CA 2020 admit card, they may contact the officials of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India without delay. ICAI CA Exam 2020 will be held in July/ August 2020.
How to download ICAI CA Hall Ticket 2020 PDF?
Given below are the steps to download the CA May 2020 admit card from the official website:
Go to ICAI website and click on the Login/Registration tab
Login using login ID (registration number) and password
Click on the tab indicating admit card
Download the admit card for your respective CA exams
What are the details mentioned on ICAI CA Admit Card 2020?
The candidates are recommended to check the important details mentioned on the hall ticket of ICAI exam 2020. The details mentioned on the ICAI 2020 admit card are as given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Exam timing
- Exam date and day
- Name and location exam center
- Subject name
- Course name and code
- Category of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
What to carry along with the ICAI CA exam Admit Card 2020?
The candidates will have to carry the following items and photo identity card at the exam centre of ICAI 2020:
- Photocopy of a valid id proof.
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Black or blue ball point pen.
- Calculators will be allowed in the exam of accounts, cost, financial management etc.
How to recover the password for ICAI admit card login?
In case candidates forgot their password for ICAI login then they can recover as under:
- Step 1: Go to the ICAI website or https://www.icai.org/ and click on the login tab, and click on forgot password as under:
- Step 2: A new tab will open up with options to recover password as under:
- Step 3: Select any of the options to recover password as under:
- Option A: Recover password via Email – Candidates need to enter their registration number, mobile number/ email id or Security Question & Answer as under:
- Option B: Recover password using Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Question & Answer
- Option C: Recover password using Registration Number, Bar code and PIN
Details on ICAI CA Admit Card 2020?
The following information will be printed on the ICAI CA admit card. Each candidate must check the printed information carefully and in case of any rectification must immediately contact the exam helpdesk.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Program details
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Exam venue and timing
ICAI CA Admit Card 2020 Helpdesk
Candidates not carrying their admit cards will be barred from writing the exam. Therefore, the candidates must ensure they have received the admit cards on time. In case of any discrepancy, they must report it to ICAI exam office as under:
ICAI exam name
CA Foundation, IPC and Final exam Helpdesk details
CPT June Exam Helpdesk details
Helpline phone numbers
We have covered a detailed guide on ICAI CA Admit Card 2020 and download procedure. Ask us questions in the comment section if you are facing any doubts.