How To Prepare For CA Exam: It is not so easy to prepare easily for the most important exam in a student’s life i.e., ICAI CA Exam. With proper study plan and essential materials, a student can qualify in the ICAI CA Exam. You should start your preparation as soon as possible to complete the vast syllabus.
In Chartered Accountancy (CA) exam, the Result of CA Foundation, Result of CPT is approximately 30%, Result of CA Intermediate, Result of IPCC is around 4 to 8% and Result of CA final is about 3 to 8%.
In this article, you will get the complete guide on How To Prepare For CA Exam.
How To Prepare For CA Exam 2020
You can boost your preparation for the ICAI CA Exam 2020 with a wide range of CA Exam PDF. So, to help you all in scoring more and excelling in your dream career we have provided the detailed Study Plan for ICAI CA Exam 2020.
Are you wondering how to prepare for CA Exam in a year? well, there are various parameters students should look upon. Here is the detailed study plan for ICAI CA Exam and preparation strategy for a complete year. Go through them and implement in your CA Exam preparation.
Ultimate ICAI CA Exam Preparation Tips
CA Exam Preparation Tip 1: Begin Early
Prepare for the CPT examination in the best possible manner because the CPT marks set targets for the IPCC. When the students take the CPT exam seriously, they score well and get enthusiastic and confident about the IPCC exam too. This definitely leads to the successful pass results in IPCC.
- As the new academic year has begun, it is time for students to start their preparation well in advance. It is common that most of the students tend to neglect their studies.
- Students think they have a lot of time and start studying when the exams are nearby. Well, this is now the right way to prepare.
- Students must plan their preparation carefully and follow the same. Everyone must make it a routine to implement the preparation and study accordingly.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 2: Make a Solid Study Plan
- When you are ready to begin your preparation, the first thing you need to do is make a proper study plan or time table for a full year preparation.
- Allot time for each subject and try to complete it. Make your study plan such a way that you must not feel it is hectic.
- As you need to attend school, do not make your time table with too many schedules. Allow equal time for all subjects. Give more time for subjects to complete during weekends.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 3: Select the Right Institutes for CA Coaching
- Choosing the right CA coaching institute is indispensable for getting overall success in the CA examination. In fact, the two foundations on which the passing in CA examination depends include:
- The Proper Guidance
- Hard Work
- Working hard and making the best of efforts lies in the hands of students. But the problem arises when it comes to choosing a CA coaching institute. Most of these institutes boast of good results and hence it becomes difficult for students to recognize the right institute.
- If anyone wants to choose a suitable institute, he or she should always get to know about the result of last year’s CA examination in institutes. Only those institutes that actually made it to good results should be selected by CA aspirants. The right coaching and guidance make a real difference in the passing of the CA examination.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 4: Break into Achievable Target
- As the CA Exam portion is vast, you cannot complete it at one go. Allow equal time and complete the portions.
- Set a target for yourself either daily or weekly and achieve it. Apart from your school portions, you can study a little extra if you have more time.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 5: Know the Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Always divide the syllabus into A, B, and C sections. The A section is the one that covers 30% of the entire syllabus in volume. But the important point is that 70% of questions are put up from this section only. The C section is the one that covers 50% of the entire syllabus but only 20% of questions come from this section. Apart from these two sections, the remaining section is the B section.
- Once you have begun your CA Exam preparation, go through the CA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern carefully.
- Make a list of topics that you are aware of, feel easy, and tough topics separately. In your study plan, make sure you give more time to tough topics and less time to topics you feel easier.
- Make sure you the right CA Exam Books for preparation.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 6: Be Specific
- In your study plan, make sure you are specific. If in case you have begun your preparation for trigonometry, ensure you have mentioned the particular topic in trigonometry to complete.
- Do not make your study plan for CA Exam complex. Make it easier and make sure you can complete it as per the set target.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 7: Give time for Breaks
- Studying is your aim but taking frequent breaks between the study period is important.
- Take 5-10 minutes break every hour after completion of studying. It is also important to eat well and sleep well.
- Without proper food and enough sleep, you cannot achieve your goals.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 8: Change it if you don’t feel Good
- The study plan for CA Exam is not fixed for a whole year. Depending on your improvement in speed and managing time, you can change your plan.
- So, it is advised to use a pencil while preparing a study plan for ICAI CA Exam. Change it when you think this is not enough.
- As you need to classes in school, you hardly get 5-6 hours after school. So plan it wisely. Do not make it messy. Make a clean and achievable target study plan for CA Exam.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 9: Never Take Guidance From the Negative Students
- Do not discuss the syllabus or CA examination or other exam related issues with anyone who has a negative attitude for this exam. Also, make it a point, not to discuss the same with those students who failed in the CA exam. The CA aspirants should understand that such people would have cleared the examination only if they had received the right guidance.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 10: Stay Focussed
- This is very important during studying. There are a lot of ways a student can get distracted.
- Stay away from electronic gadgets during preparation. Instead of using your mobile phone to stay on social media or chatting, use it for study purposes.
- You can check our previous year CA Exam question papers, take up online practice tests, and many more. Also, believe in yourself and achieve the desired target.
CA Exam Preparation Tip 11: Focus on the Positive Result
- Instead of expecting all facilities, concentrate on the main aim – Passing through the CA examination. Passing the examination is the most important aim that should always be focused upon by every CA aspirant.
We have covered the detailed guide on How To Prepare For CA Exam. You should have proper ICAI CA study material to excel at the level of preparation in the correct way. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.