CSIR NET Admit Card 2022: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) every year for research positions. Candidates can download CSIR NET exam Hall Ticket for June session in online mode at the official website, i.e., csirnet.nta.nic.in. We have also provided a direct link to download CSIR NET June 2022 admit card on this page. The CSIR NET 2022 hall ticket is now available for the exam, which will be held on January 29 and February 15 to 17, 2022.
Read this article to have complete details on NTA CSIR NET Call Letter 2022.
CSIR NET Admit Card Form 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card of the Phase 2 exam of Joint CSIR UGC Net June 2021. The CSIR NET admit card 2021 is available for the papers scheduled to be held on February 15,16 and 17, 2022 for Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences Subjects.
You can get their CSIR NET Hall Ticket download from the official portal / website of CSIR. Here is the link provided for you to download their admit cards. You can click on the link given below to download the call letter.
How to download CSIR NET Admit Card 2022?
Here are the steps to be followed in order to download the CSIR NET 2022 hall ticket correctly.
Follow the steps as given below to download your Hall Ticket.
- Step 1: You have to visit the official website of CSIR: csirhrdg.res.in or click on the above link
- Step 2: Now you have to click on the link “Download Admit Card”
- Step 3: Here you have to enter your login credentials
- Step 4: You will see that CSIR NET Hall Ticket 2022 is displayed on screen.
- Step 5: Now you should check the detailed mentioned in the hall ticket and download the hall ticket PDF.
- Step 6: Finally you should take a printout of the hall ticket for future use.
Details Mentioned in CSIR NET Hall Ticket 2022
There are various details listed below that are mentioned in the admit card
- Exam date
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Exam center
- Venue code / Center code
- Exam timings
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Instructions for exam
Things to be Carried and Not Carried to the Exam Hall
You will be allowed to the examination hall after showing certain documents. There are also some things which are not allowed into the examination hall.
Check the list below to know which things can be carried and not carried.
Things to be Carried
- NET Admit Card 2022 printout
- Anyone Photo identity card such as voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card, Photo ID Card issued PSU / Central / State Govt., ID Card issued by University / College.
Things Not to be Carried
- Mobile phone
- Any communication device
- Any electronic equipment
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- You have to report 2 hours before the starting of the exam.
- You should know that the Examination Hall will open 60 minutes before the beginning of the test.
- You must take your respective seats as soon as possible. You should report in time to know some of the general instructions.
- You have to show the Online Admit Card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. Without those, your candidature will be cancelled.
- You should keep in mind that during the examination time, the invigilator will check your Online Admit Card and the Unique Photo Id Proof.
- You should avoid carrying various devices as given below to the venue of the examination.
- Any of the personal computational devices,
- Bluetooth devices,
- Cell phones,
- Any electronic gadgets, etc.;
- You must not carry
- Any textual material,
- Printed or written,
- Bits of papers,
- Any electronic gadgets.
- You can bring
- The Online Test Admission Ticket / Admit Card,
- 2 Recent passport size photograph,
- Unique original photo ID, as mentioned in Application Form /Admit Card.
- If you are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination, you should know that re-examination will not be conducted under any circumstances.
- You will not be allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test.
- You cannot leave the CSIR NET examination hall before completion of the session on exam day.
Thus, candidates are advised to download the CSIR NET admit card well in advance. As there are very days left for the exam, candidates can solve NET Mock Tests to check their preparation levels.
Correcting Discrepancies in CSIR NET Admit Card
The applicants are requested to closely verify all the information laid out on the admit card. It is the responsibility of every candidate to make sure there is nothing wrong printed on the hall ticket. If there is any discrepancy found on the Admit Card, the aspiring candidates should instantly reach out to the authority about the same. We have added the contact details of the NTA where the applicants can reach out and have their concerns raised. Applicants must ensure that they are only contacting the concerned point of contact during the working hours or the defined timing, or else their communication might be delayed.
Addressing Difficulties in CSIR NET Call Letter
There are times when applicants may face difficulties in downloading their NET Admit Cards from the official website. This could happen due to several reasons. We have pointed out some of the best ways that will make sure aspirants do not have such difficulties while downloading their NET Hall Tickets. Here are some:
- If there’s an error while downloading the NTA Call Letter, make sure you are using the right link as released by the officials.
- If you cannot visit the website at all, make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- If the site is not responding to your request, it may be due to too many users visiting the site at the same time. In that case, you may try getting your Call Letter in the morning or late at night when only a few users visit the website.
- If the Admit Card page shows that invalid credentials, ensure that you are entering the right username and password (check your registered email for instructions).
- It is recommended to use only one IP or device to get the Hall Ticket from the server. Also, do not download someone else’s Admit Card.
CSIR NET 2022: Things to Remember
Go through these important points concerning CSIR UGC NET 2022:
- The admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post. Also, no duplicate admit card will be issued at the exam centre.
- After the release of the admit card, any request for a change in the exam centre, exam date, time, and subject will not be considered by officials.
- Candidates should preserve the hall ticket in good condition till the completion of the CSIR NET 2022 final selection.
- The issue of admit card shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility of the candidate, as NTA shall further verify the eligibility of the candidate at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Read More: CSIR NET Application Form
You can have detailed application process information for CSIR NET. Here, is the link provided below for the complete process.
We have included all the information regarding CSIR NET Admit Card 2022. If you have any question feel free to ask in the comment section.
FAQ: CSIR NET Admit Card 2022
How to download CSIR NET Admit Card?
You can refer to the above article to know the detailed steps to download CSIR NET Admit Card.
What are the details mentioned on the CSIR NET Admit card?
Name of candidate
Venue code / Center code
Instructions for exam
When do I need to report to the examination hall?
You have to report 2 hours before the starting of the exam.
Do I need to take the printout for the CSIR NET Admit Card?
Yes, you must take the printout for the CSIR NET Admit Card.
What are the eligibility criteria for CSIR UGC NET Physical Science?
According to CSIR UGC NET eligibility criteria set for Physical Science, an aspirant is required to have a valid degree of M.Sc. in Physics or BS-MS in Physics or any related degree passed within the required percentage.
What is the age limit criteria for CSIR NET?
The maximum age limit for Joint Research Fellowship is 28 years as of July 1, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxed to the reserved categories such as 5 years for SC/ST, PWD, Female, and 3 years for OBC.