ICSI CS Admit Card: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will issue the admit card of ICSI exam 2020-2021 for all the levels tentatively in the last week of May 2021. Candidates can download Company Secretary admit card 2020-2021 by using the login credentials. The exam of ICSI 2021 will be conducted in June 2021. The candidates will have to carry the ICSI 2021 admit card at the exam center.
Have you registered for ICSI 2021 CS Online Form? Have you downloaded your ICSI 2021 Hall Ticket?
Don’t Worry! In this article, you will find all the relevant information on the 2021 ICSI CS admit card in detail.
ICSI CS Admit Card 2021
CSEET 2021 admit card has been issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The examination will take place on January 9, 2021. The official website has the CSEET admit card 2021 available to download. Candidates must type their special ID and date of birth in order to download the admit card for ICSI CS 2021 Exam.
To download the ICSI CS admit card 2021, you will have to log in at the official website using a login ID and password. You have to download and get a print of the online ICSI CS 2020-2021 Admit Card. Candidates have to bring the CS 2021 Hall Ticket before the authorities at the ICSI Exam Center.
Scroll down to find more details!
Must Read ICSI CS Admit Card Important Dates
Check out the ICSI Important Dates for Admit Card 2021 from the table below:
ICSI CS Admit Card Date
How to download ICSI CS Admit Card?
Candidates who have successfully registered and filled the exam form for CS Foundation/CSEET or CS Executive or CS Professional will be able to download their 2021 admit card from the official website. The step by step process to download the ICSI CS admit card 2021 has been given below:
- Open the official website of ICSI (http://icsi.indiaeducation.net/) on your browser.
- Enter your unique, 17 digit registration number, and date of birth in the login window.
- Now, click on the “Login” tab,
- Download the Admit Card paper on the screen for CSEET.
CS Executive & Professional 2021
- Open the official website of ICSI on your browser,
- Enter your unique, 17 digit registration number in the login window.
- Click on the ‘Get Admit Card’ button for the respective exam,
- The CS hall ticket for the respective course will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the ICSI CS 2021 admit card/ hall ticket and take a printout for future reference.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download ICSI CS Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
ICSI CS Admit Card 2021- Details Mentioned
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
- Medium of exam
- Date and time of exam
- Registration number
- Details of paper-wise exemption (if applicable)
- Name, address, and code of examination center
- Name of the stage and module(s) enrolled for
What documents to be carried on the day of the CS Exam?
Candidates are required to carry the below-given documents on the day of the exam
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A valid id proof (Passport / Voter id / Driving License / PAN card / UID aadhar card)
For Executive and Professional Programmes
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A student id
- A self-declaration regarding the health status
- Face mask
- Blue ballpoint/ink pen
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Transparent drinking water bottle
- One passport size photograph (to be pasted on the attendance sheet)
ICSI Helpdesk in Case of Discrepancy
In case candidates are unable to download their admit card or find some errors in the CS admit card 2020-2021, they can contact the ICSI authorities on the below-given communication details
- Contact No.- 0120- 3314111, 0120-6204999
- ICSI Support Portal- support.icsi.edu
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for ICSI CS Exam
ICSI CS Result 2021
The CSEET result is revealed along with a subject-by-subject breakdown of the candidate’s marks. For the CSEET, a formal e-result cum marks statement has also been issued. Candidates must insert their specific registration id and date of birth to verify their CSEET results.
However, candidates must enter their roll number and registration number to verify the results of the Executive and Professional programs.
- Know More Details About ICSI 2021 Result: HERE
We have covered a detailed guide on ICSI CS Admit Card 2020-2021. If you have any questions related to the CS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQ- ICSI CS Admit Card
1. Where will I get a copy of my CSEET 2021 admit card?
icsi.edu is the portal, where you can get your CSEET 2021 admit card.
2. Will I receive CS 2021 Admit Card through the post?
No, You will not receive the admit card for the CS exam via post. You will have to download it from the official website of ICSI.
3. Do the candidates get separate ICSI Hall Ticket for all stages?
Yes, ICSI releases separate CS hall ticket for each stage of the selection process.
4. Can the exam center be changed once the ICSI admit card is released?
No, the exam center cannot be changed once the ICSI Hall Ticket is released.
5. What if my photograph on ICSI Call Letter is not clear?
In such cases, you need to take 2 photographs to the ICSI test center.
6. Is it necessary to bring our admit card to the ICSI exam center?
Yes. You have to bring a ICSI admit card as well as one photo ID evidence for verification.
7. How can I get a copy of my ICSI professional program admit card?
Read the above article for the steps to get a copy of ICSI professional program admit card.
8. What happens if I lose track of my ICSI registration number?
No Worry! After successfully applying for ICSI CS, you will receive registration number on your registered email ID and mobile number.