ICSI CS Application Form 2021: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has extended the online portal for requests of submission for any changes to be made in the exam centre, medium of the exam, or exam module for the session of June 2021. Candidates can fill the ICSI CS Application Form with the late fee by using their registration details, and password by 09 April 2021.
Here you will get a detailed guide on How to fill Application Form for ICSI CS 2021 Exam for all three levels.
Exclusive ICSI CS Application Form 2021
The different sections of this blog will guide you in a way that will be easier to understand and step-wise explanations will solve all your problems in connection with the ICSI CS Application Form along with registration fees.
Aspirants can enroll for the exam through the Company Secretay academy online application given on the portal of smash.icsi.in. Also, note that the hard copy of the ICSI CS Application Form will not be sent through courier or postal services by the ICSI.
Scroll down to find more details on ICSI CS Application Form!
ICSI CS Application Form 2021 Dates
Check out the dates before filling the ICSI CS Application Form for Foundation, Executive, or Professional stage from the table below:
|Registration begins||15-Dec-2020 to 15-Apr-2021|
|Last date to apply for the ICSI CS June exam||31-Mar-2021|
|Last date to apply for the ICSI CS June exam by paying a late fee||09-Apr-2021|
Documents to get on hand before registration
You should have a soft copy of the following documents available before filling out the application form:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- DOB certificate
- Admit Card of Class 12
- Pass Certificate/ Marksheet of Class 12
- Category Fee
- Identity Proof
How to fill the ICSI CS Application Form for Foundation & Executive Level?
- Go to the official website of ICSI
- Log in to the page by entering the User ID and password and click on the ‘submit button.
- Click on the “Module / Enrollment/ Enrollment Request” link on the screen after the Login page.
- After clicking on the link, select the Applied Year, Syllabus, Session Name, Course, etc.
- After selecting the required fields, click on the “Add Enrollment Request” button and fill out the other necessary information given in the Application Form.
- Submit the details such as State, Centre, Country, Medium, Modules, etc., and click on the ‘next’ button given at the bottom of the screen.
- After submitting the details, proceed to pay the Application Fee for the exam and click on the ‘next button.
- Candidates must thoroughly check the details they have provided in the Application Form before submitting their applications. Only if they are satisfied with the details, then only proceed to the next step by hitting on the “Confirm Application” button.
- Once the application is submitted, pay the examination fee by selecting the preferred mode of payment and then click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the correct payment details (irrespective of Bank/ Credit/ Debit card payments) and click on the “Make Payment” button.
- After the payment has been successfully made, a Fee Receipt will be generated instantly.
- Candidates can download the Fee Receipt and get a printout for future reference.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download ICSI CS Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
ICSI CS Application Fee 2021
Candidates have a lot of queries regarding the ICSI CS Application Form fee and for this reason, we have presented the details here:
CSEET Registration Fee
|Details||Fee (In Rs)|
|CSEET registration fee||5000|
|CSEET Exemption Fee||
CSEET passed & CS Foundation passed- Nil
ICAI Final passed & ICMAI Final passed- 5,000
ICSI CS fee
The CS Course Fee Structure, as given below.
- The Admission Fee is Rs. 1200
- The Tuition Fee is Rs. 2400
- The Total Fees for CS Foundation Programme is Rs.3600
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 1500
- The Foundation Examination Exemption Fee is Rs. 500
- The Tuition Fee is Rs. 5000
- The Total Fees for CS Executive Programme is RS. 7000
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 1500
- The Exemption from Foundation Examination Fee = Rs. 500
- The Exemption from the Executive Programme Examination Fee is Rs. 500
- The Tuition Fee is Rs. 9500
- The Total Fees for CS Professional Programme is 12000
The Examination Form Fee is listed below
- Foundation Programme is Rs. 875
- Executive Programme Per Module is Rs. 900
- Professional Programme Per Module is Rs. 750
Note: The Late fee is Rs 250.
How to fill ICSI CS Application Form for Professional Level?
Candidates who wish to appear in the upcoming June 2021 session of exams will have to fill CS Professional exam form 2021 with the help of the steps provided below:
Visit the ICSI smash portal at smash.icsi.in.
Here, candidates will need their username and password for logging in.
A blue bar will show containing the option of Module, click on it followed by scrolling over Enrollment and then select ‘Enrolment Request’.
Select ‘Examination Enrolment Request’ and then ‘Add Enrolment Request’
Now enter ‘Student details’ including syllabus and course specifications, country, state, etc.
Verify all the details and click on ‘Confirm Application
The last step requires payment of the CS Professional application fee where candidates need to select the option of ‘Make Payment’ and then proceed with payment.
Must-Know ICSI Course fee
CS Foundation Programme
CS Executive Programme
Rs 9000/- for Commerce Graduates/CPT passed of ICAI/Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
CS Professional Programme
- Candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes categories are required to pay half the amount of the total application fee.
- Only Registration/ CS Admission Form 2021 Fee will be charged from physically handicapped students. They will have to pay only 25% of the examination fee charged from General category candidates.
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for ICSI CS Exam
Final ICSI 2021 Exam Dates
ICSI has announced the Company Secretary exam dates for June 2021 on its official website. Exams for CS June 2021 will be held from June 1 to June 10, 2021.
- Know More Details Regarding ICSI Important Dates
We have covered a detailed guide on ICSI CS Application Form 2021. If you have any question related to the CS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQ- ICSI CS Application Form 2021
What is the last date to fill the form for CSEET?
The last date to fill the form for CSEET 2021 is 09th April 2021.
Is there any fine, if I fill the form for ICSI CS 2021 in April?
Yes. There is a fine of Rs. 250, to fill the form for ICSI 2021 by 09th April 2021.
Should I choose a desktop or mobile phone for filling the ICSI Exam 2021 form?
It’s better to fill the ICSI Exam Application Form on the desktop to avoid any minor mistakes.
What is the mode of registration for the ICSI 2021 Exam?
The ICSI 2021 Exam registration can be done via online mode only.
What are the steps to fill the ICSI Executive Online Form?
Read the above article for the steps to fill the ICSI Executive Online Form.
What are the steps needed to fill the ICSI Professional Online Form?
Read the above article for the steps to fill the ICSI Professional Online Form.
What is the ICSI exam fee for the Executive Program?
The ICSI exam fee for Executive Program is Rs. 1200 per module.
Is there a negative marking for wrong answers in ICSI CS Exam?
There is no negative marking for the incorrect answer in ICSI CS Exam, and 2 marks are awarded for a correct answer.