ICSI CS Application Form 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has restarted the online portal for requests of submission for any changes to be made in the exam centre, medium of exam or exam module for the session of June 2020. Any changes requested on the part of the candidates could be made between June 17 and June 30.
However, the CSEET 2020 registration has been given an extension till July 27 as opposed to the earlier registration deadline date of 15th June 2020. The application for the Executive/Professional Programme for December 2020 was given the cut-off date of 31st May.
Here you will get the detailed guide on How to fill ICSI CS Application Form 2020 for all three levels.
ICSI CS Application Form 2020
The portal for CS June 2020 had been reopened for candidates by the ICSI. In order to comply with the requests of the students, the ICSI had taken the decision to reopen the portal for the Application Form for CS exam application of June 2020 and December 2020. As per the notice given for CS application, students could fill the online form for ICSI CS 2020 June session till 23rd April, 2020. The late fee for the submission of CS exam forms had been waived off for the session of June 2020 because of the existing pandemic Covid-19 situation around the world. The students were facing difficulties, hence the late fee had been waived off.
The final date of submission of CS exam enrollment application as well as for the CS exam of the June 2020 session had been renewed to April 15. Previously, the CS exam application last date was 25th March. Paper-wise exemption of the submission of application had also been made by ICSI upto April 19 as compared to April 15 given earlier.
Aspirants can enroll for the exam through CS academy online application given on the portal of smash.icsi.in. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released the Application Form for the CS Foundation exam June 2020. Candidates must note that the hardcopy of the Application Form is not sent through courier or postal services by the ICSI. Therefore, the candidates must submit the form before the final date, failing which the students will have to pay a late fee as applied.
ICSI CS Application Form 2020 last date:-
The last date for Company Secretary online application for Foundation Programme is March 31 if the candidate is appearing for the exam in December in the same year, and September 30 for June examination in the consecutive year.
The last date for Company Secretary exam Application Form for Executive Programme is February 28 for candidates appearing the exam in December (both modules) in the same year and May 31 if appearing for a single module in December in the same year. The last date for candidates appearing the exam in June next year is August 31 (both modules) and November 30 (single module).
How to fill the ICSI CS Application Form for Foundation Level?
Follow the steps given below to fill the ICSI CS Application Form for Foundation Level:
- Go to the direct link provided for the page to apply for the CS Foundation June 2020 exam.
- Login the page by entering the User ID and password and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Click on the “Module / Enrollment/ Enrollment Request” link in the screen after the Login page.
- After clicking on the link, select the Applied Year, Syllabus, Session Name, Course, etc.
- After selecting the required fields, click on the “Add Enrollment Request” button and fill out the other necessary information given in the Application Form.
- Submit the details such as State, Centre, Country, Medium, Modules, etc., and click on the ‘next’ button given on the bottom of the screen.
- After submitting the details, proceed to pay the Application Fee for the exam and click on the ‘next’ button.
- Candidates must thoroughly check the details they have provided in the Application Form before submitting their applications. Only if they are satisfied with the details, then only proceed to the next step by hitting on the “Confirm Application” button.
- Once the application is submitted, pay the examination fee by selecting the preferred mode of payment and then click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the correct payment details (irrespective of Bank/ Credit/ Debit card payments) and click on the “Make Payment” button.
- After the payment has been successfully made, a Fee Receipt will be generated instantly.
- Candidates can download the Fee Receipt and get a print out for future reference.
How to fill ICSI CS Application Form for Executive Level?
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) had reopened the reviewing of the CS Executive Application Form from 21st to 23rd April. Previously, the ICSI had extended the last date of filling the Application Form for the June 2020 session to April 15.
The online CS Executive 2020 exam form was released by the ICSI on 26th February 2020 for the June session.
- Changes in the CS Executive form are allowed only till June 5, 2020.
- Candidates must provide all the basic details in the CS Executive exam form for 2020.
- A requisite application fee of Rs. 1200 per module must be paid while filling the form.
- A late fee of Rs. 250 is charged if a candidate fails to submit the form before April 15th.
- Changes regarding the centre of exam, modules, etc. can be altered by the candidates till June 5, 2020.
- During this period, candidates also request for cancellation of paper-wise exemption for CS Executive exam.
- Only registered candidates can fill the CS Executive Application Form 2020 and sit for the upcoming exams in June.
- The CS Executive Admit card will be released in the last week of June and the exams are scheduled to be held from July 6 to 15, 2020.
How to fill ICSI CS Application Form for Professional Level?
Candidates who wish to appear in the upcoming June 2020 session of exams will have to fill CS Professional exam application form with the help of steps provided below:
Visit the ICSI smash portal at smash.icsi.in.
Here, candidates will need their username and password for logging in.
A blue bar will show containing the option of Module, click on it followed by scrolling over Enrollment and then select ‘Enrolment Request’.
Select ‘Examination Enrolment Request’ and then ‘Add Enrolment Request’
Now enter ‘Student details’ including syllabus and course specifications, country, state, etc.
Verify all the details and click on ‘Confirm Application’
The last step requires payment of CS Professional application fee where candidates need to select the option of ‘Make Payment’ and then proceed with payment.
We have covered a detailed guide on ICSI CS Application Form 2020. If you have any questions related to the CS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.