CA Foundation Complete Course Guide 2019
CA Foundation Complete Course Guide: Are you preparing for CS Foundation exam? Are wondering about CA Foundation application, preparation, syllabus? Do you have confusion about where to start?
Don’t worry! Here in this article, you will find detailed information on CA Foundation Complete Course Guide.
CA Foundation Complete Course Guide
CA Foundation is an entry-level test organised by ICAI for CA aspirants. You can appear the exam every six months. 12th examination appearing aspirants can register for the CA Foundation course.
The ICAI forms the difficult entry-level CA Foundation exam better than CPT.
A Brief Overview To CA Foundation Examination
Here you can find your complete journey overview to follow in CA Foundation Examination. You can register on May/ Nov every year to appear in the examination.
- Eligibility –You should accomplish the 12th examination. Then only, you will be eligible to get register in this course and appear the exam.
- Preparation – After complete registration, you will get four months to prepare for the exam. By creating a better study plan and with best foundation study materials, you can do perfect preparation.
- Application Form – You have to fill the application form through the ICAI portal for the Foundation exams.
- Admit Card – The ICAI releases the admit card 21 days before the exams. You can easily download your admit card from the ICAI portal. Keep in mind that they will not send your admit card via post.
- Error Correction – They are providing error correction facility. You can easily apply for the correction of your application form. ICAI has provided the facility of two correction window, each has a separate time limit.
- One Month Preparation – You should prepare seriously in this period. Revise the various topics you have covered earlier. Solve the mock test, previous exam papers to build a better time management skill in the exam and develop confidence. It will help you to get a high score. You should prepare for a high score.
- The result – You have to wait approx. Two months to get the result. You can easily check the result via the official website of ICAI.
Eligibility for Registration in CA Foundation
You can get a chance to attend the exam in six months. Generally, it is conducted in MAY and November. You can easily register in this course after appearing in 12th examination or after passing 12th Examination.
You will get a preparation period of four months after registration for exam. That means you have register yourself on December 2019 to appear in the May 2020 exam. On the other hand, you have to register on June 2019 to appear in November 2019 examinations.
You have to know the complete syllabus to make your high preparation level. The entire Foundation syllabus is divided into four subjects –
- Principles and Practices of Accounting
- Business Law and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics
- Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
CA Foundation Complete Course Guide on Registration Procedure
ICAI lets you the facility to apply online for CA Foundation exam. You can register via the ICAI portal. After filling all respective details and paying fees online, you have to submit the application form online. Once the payment is successful, it will automatically generate the form which is required to get print.
You should sign the printed form and send it within 7 days to their official address along with the following documents –
- Your attested Copy of the Admit Card/ Marksheet of class 12th examination issued by the respective board.
- You should affix a latest coloured photograph on the hard copy of such registration form.
- If you are residing is in another country, then attested copy of proof of Nationality.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate, i.e. ST/SC/OBC, differently-abled.
- You have to provide an attested copy of 10th Marksheet/ Admit card indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
Once the registration is accomplished, it will be valid for three years. After that, you have to pay a fee as decided by the ICAI.
If you want to appear the exam in May/Nov 2019 and not registered yet, then read this guide to know CA Foundation Complete Registration Procedure
CA Foundation Registration Fees
You have to pay a fee to complete the registration. The Foundation fee structure is as below.
Details of Fees
For Foreign Students (US $)
Cost of Foundation Prospectus
Foundation Registration Fees
Subscription for Students Journal (For one Year- Optional)
Duration of Study Period for Students
After completion of your registration, you should check the Foundation Syllabus and make a study plan for CA Foundation according to it. Make sure you have enough best CA Foundation Books and Study Materials.
Don’t just think to crack the exam instead of it prepare for a high score. Dream big from the beginning so that you will not face failure in the entire journey as a CA student.
CA Foundation Application Form (Exam Form)
You will not be able to appear the exam just after registration. You need to send the printed application form to the official address of ICAI.
Note that, If your photograph and signature are already appearing on the PDF is not required to send the hard copy/print out of such PDF at the Exam Deptt.
You have to send your printed form in an envelope (without folding) by speed post to the
Joint Secretary Exam (Examination Department),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
CA Foundation Admit Card
Without a valid CA Foundation Admit Card, you will not be able to appear the exam. You can download admit card generally in 21 days before the exam. If any errors in your admit card, please inform ICAI authority as soon as possible.
You will get the facility to download the admit cards maximum three times. You should take the print out at least 10 days before the exam to avoid last-minute hurry.
Correction Window in CA Foundation
You will get two windows for correction as below.
- Free Window Facility– You can change your Center/Medium within one week after the last date of the application form(without late fees) via the official site.
- Correction Window Facility (with fees) – You can change your Center/Medium with the payment of Rs. 1000/- per application. Generally, it is available for correction upto one week before the exam.
You should also require to carry your registration form at the exam centre along with the admit card to avoid any mistakes.
CA Foundation Result
You will able to check your results approximately two months after the exam.
CA Foundation Coaching
You can prepare CA Foundation by yourself with best study materials. Along with the study materials and books, you can join a better coaching institution to develop a better base on every topic. It will enhance your depth of knowledge to get a good score.
Now you have detailed information on Ca Foundation Exam Complete Guide. Feel free to ask any questions related to CA Foundation Exam in the comment section below.