UGC NET Result 2019 | Download Score Card now
The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NTA) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to determine the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The UGC NET Exam has begun and will be concluded successfully on June 28. Once the examination is completed, it is common that candidates generally start checking for results. The UGC NET Result is scheduled to be released tentatively on July 25, 2019. So, here in this blog, we have provided complete information regarding the UGC NET Scorecard and how to check the results. Go through the description and know more.
UGC NET Result 2019
The UGC NET results will be released on the official website of UGC. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results here. Below is the link for candidates to know their scores. Click on the link to check and download the scorecard.
How to Check UGC NET Result 2019?
Candidates are suggested to follow the simple steps listed below
Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET i.e. ntanet.nic.in
Step 2: On the website, click on ‘UGC NET Result ’ link.
Step 3: Enter the Application Number/ Roll Number, Date Of Birth and Security Pin.
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a scorecard.
Step 5: Candidates must download and print the UGC NET Scorecard 2019 for future use.
Details Mentioned on the UGC NET Scorecard
The following information will be displayed on the scorecard
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank scored by the candidate
- Name of the course for which the candidate appeared
- Marks secured in each paper
- Total marks
- Percentage & Percentile
UGC NET 2019 Result Calculation
Candidates might be thinking how is the result calculated? Well, in UGC NET Exam, around 6% of the candidates will qualify the exam.
- Total slots will be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
- In order to be considered for ‘both JRF and Assistant Professorship’ or ‘Assistant Professorship only’ posts, the candidates must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% (General) or 35% (Reserved categories) in the exam.
So, the number of candidates to be declared qualified in any subject for a particular category is derived as per the below explanation:
For instance: Candidates appearing for Economics Subject
|No. of candidates to be declared qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor in the subject ‘Economics’ for the SC category||No. of candidates belonging to SC category who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for SC category for ‘Economics’ (x) Total slots derived for SC category as per Step II (÷) Total number of candidates belonging to SC category over all subjects who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together.|
The aggregate percentage of the two papers corresponding to the number of slots arrived at, will determine the qualifying cut-off for eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor ‘in ‘Economics’ for the SC category.
Thus, candidates can go through the description given here and stay tuned for more information here. We will keep you posted when the results are released. Check out our latest collection of UGC NET Books available online.
- 30% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹28.000070% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹5471% OffEbook₹445.00 ₹13371% OffEbook₹115.00 ₹3470% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹4870% OffEbook₹99.00 ₹3071% OffEbook₹95.00 ₹2895% OffEbook₹340.00 ₹20.000070% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹5470% OffEbook₹99.00 ₹3084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000071% OffEbook₹195.00 ₹5871% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3771% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹220.00 ₹6670% OffEbook₹310.00 ₹9371% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7670% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹45
You may also like...