UGC NET Exam ( also known as NTA UGC NET ) is an entrance examination or eligibility test .
This exam stands as the basic eligibility criteria for selecting college / university lectures (Assistant professors ) and also for determining eligible candidates for JRF .
This year UGC NET is having updated and revised syllabus for all 101 subject. The usual break of 30 minutes between paper 1 and Paper 2 is withdrawn.
This time UGC NET Both papers will happen in one singe slot. Exam duration for both papers will be 3 hours. UGC NET Exam 2019 was started from 20th JUNE and ended on 28th June 2019.
UGC NET Answer Key 2020
This time Paper 1 will comprise of 50 questions and candidates get a time of 1 hour for doing the paper. The UGC NET Paper 2 will be a 2 hour examination consisting of about 100 questions for 200 marks. Both the papers are objective type in nature.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET PAPER 2
Before getting into the details on how to download the Answer Key Dec, let’s have an overview of important dates:
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key Events
|UGC NET Exam Date||2nd to 6th December 2019|
|Viewing of UGC NET Question Paper & Response Sheet||10th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
|Provisional UGC NET Answer Key||10th December 2019|
|Last Date to View UGC NET Question Paper, Answer Key, Response Sheet & Challenging of Answer Key||13th December 2019|
|Release of UGC NET Final Answer Key||31 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result||31 Dec 2019|
Direct Link To Download UGC NET Answer Key
|Question Paper and Answer Key||
Provisional UGC NET Answer Key
|UGC NET 2nd December 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 3rd December 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 4th December 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 5th December 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 6th December 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
How To Download UGC NET Answer Key?
In order to download the UGC NET December Answer Key, candidates must have to enter the Application Number and their Date of Birth.
Follow the steps mentioned below to download NTA NET Answer Key:
- 1st Step– Visit the official website at ntanet.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- 2nd Step– Search for UGC NET 2019 December Answer Key on the homepage and click on it.
- 3rd Step- Enter your Application Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step- Fill the captcha details according to the image.
- 5th Step- Click on the Login button to submit the details.
- 6th Step- Download the official answer key and keep it safe for future references.
Highlights Of UGC NET Answer Key December
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted.
- Candidates may “login and click the link for the display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available until 13.12.2019(11:50 pm) only.
- Candidates are advised to save their respective question papers and responses attempted for future reference.
- The National Testing Agency has also uploaded the provisional Answer keys for candidates to challenge on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The procedure (as enclosed) for the challenge of Answer Keys may be referred for the purpose. This facility is also available till 13.12.2019 (up to 11.50 pm).
- Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged.
- The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Details Mentioned On UGC NET Answer Key 2019
The UGC NET Answer key released contains details such as:
- Name of the Exam
- Date and time of the exam
- Subject ID
- Question ID
- Correction option ID
How To Calculate Score?
The Answer key will help you arrive at an approximate score. The score can be calculated with the help of the marking criteria fixed under the exam pattern. UGC NET Marking Scheme is as below :
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be added into the total marks secured by the candidate.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or the questions left unanswered.
- There will be a total of 150 questions under two sections of the exam paper.
- Maximum marks will be 300.
How To Challenge UGC NET Answer Key Dec?
If the candidates are not satisfied with the provisional UGC NET December Answer Key, they have an opportunity to raise an objection or to challenge it by paying Rs 1000/ each question. The payment can be made in online mode through debit card/ credit card/ e-challan
Other Important Study Materials for UGC NET Exam
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the UGC NET exam.