UGC NET e-Certificate 2020: National Testing Agency issues e-Certificate to those UGC NET qualified candidates who have achieved great marks within a few days of the Result Declaration.
Previously, UGC released the certificate within 7-8 months from the date of exam conduct. But recently, the HRD Ministry has now started an e-portal to provide UGC NET e-certificates to the students as soon as possible.
According to the latest update, the exam conducting body of UGC-NET i.e. National Testing Agency has published the e-certificates and JRF award letters on 10th January 2020 at the official website for the exam conducted in December 2019.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NTA) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to determine the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
UGC NET e-Certificate 2020
As UGC NET exam 2020 for the current year has begun, there is an ample amount of time for the exam. After completion of the examination, it is essential to receive the UGC NET Certificate.
The UGC NET December 2019 exam was conducted between 2nd to 6th December 2019 and over 10 lakh candidates had successfully appeared in the exam.
Before starting the complete guide, you can check some important points about UGC NET 2020 June exam are highlighted below:
UGC NET 2020 June Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test|
|Commonly known as||UGC NET Exam|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Periodicity||Twice in a year (June and December)|
|Conducted for||Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based Test (Online mode)|
|Medium||English or Hindi|
|NET Application fees||Gen – ₹1000, OBC/ EWS- ₹500, SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender – ₹250|
|Release of UGC NET June 2020 Official Notification & online UGC NET 2020 application||16th March, 2020|
|Last day to fill the Application Form for NET Exam||April 16, 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 June Exam Dates||June 15 – 20, 2020|
|Release of UGC NET Result||July 5, 2020|
|UGC NET Helpdesk||8076535482, 7703859909 | email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Here in this blog, we have provided the complete details regarding the E-Certificate and how to download the certificate. Go through the blog completely to get more information.
Before starting the complete guide, here you can check some facts and benefits for NTA NET Certificate holder
Importance & Benefits of UGC NET Certificate
|The UGC NET Certificates holders can apply for the Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professorship in any of the reputed Institutes across India.|
|NTA Certificate holders can take advantage of the scholarship & fellowships offered by UGC.|
|For the award of Junior Research Fellowship, the UGC NET Certificate remains valid for 3 years from the date of issue and for lectureship, it is valid for lifetime.|
How to Download UGC NET Certificate 2020?
After receiving UGC NET Result, candidates who have qualified will receive the UGC NET Certificate. Candidates can follow the below-listed steps to download their UGC NET E-Certificate.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET: ecertificate.nta.ac.in. You will see the page as given below. Provide all essential details and click Proceed.
- Step 2: A new window will open and candidates can see an option showing Click Here to download e-certificate of UGC NET
- Step 3: Once you click this option, a new window will open. Click on any of the two options: yes or no. Select Yes if you have generated your password through OTP at the time of online application of UGC NET Exam 2019. Select No and proceed if you haven’t generated your password through OTP.
- Step 4: In case if you select YES, a new window will appear. Enter your Roll number, Password, Exam session, Security Key and then click on Login. You can view the UGC NET Certificate on the screen. Download and take a print out for future reference. The look of the certficate is as given below.
- Step 5: In case if you select No, a new window will appear where you will be required to generate the password.
- Fill in the required fields and click on Login.
- After the login, a new window will appear. Enter your Mobile Number and Security Key. Again click on login.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- Enter the new password and security key. A new password will be created.
- After creating the password, a new window will appear where the candidate needs to log in to get the E-Certificate.
Other Important Links for UGC NET Exam
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the UGC NET exam.
- UGC NET Syllabus
- UGC NET Result
- UGC NET Cut Off
- UGC NET Career Scopes
- UGC NET Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Failed to Download UGC NET e-Certificate 2020?
In case if you have failed to download the UGC NET E-Certificate the follow the below steps to download it carefully.
Step 1: Sometimes, the certificate of the qualified candidate might not be available on the website. In such a case, candidates need to send a request letter to the below address:
|UGC NET Contact Details|
|The Head, NET Bureau,|
|UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi,|
|Benito Juarez Marg,|
|New Delhi 110 021|
Or you should immediately send a request e-mail at the following address – email@example.com
Step 2: In the request letter, mention your Roll number, Date of UGC NET Exam, and UGC Reference Number.
Step 3: Attested copies of the below-mentioned documents must be submitted to the UGC along with the request letter.
- Copy of UGC NET June 2019 Admit Card and Result (Score Card).
- Matriculation certificate/High School/Higher Secondary/Date of Birth Proof
- Master’s degree/Provisional Certificate
- Consolidated Mark-Sheet of Master’s Degree
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Physical Disability
Important Points Related To Documents:
- All the certificates must be attested by a gazetted officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation, and official address.
- The certificates, which are in languages other than Hindi and English, maybe translated in Hindi or English and attested by the issuing authority of the original certificates.
- It is required to send all these documents in a single PDF file only.
- The request mail should be addressed to “Senior Director, NTA Office”.
- All the documents should be arranged in the same order as mentioned above.
- The attached documents should be easily visible.
- If it is possible, please highlight the important points on the subject of the email with Yellow color.
Validity of the UGC NET E-Certificate
- The validity of the UGC NET Certificate for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) remains till 3 years from the date of declaration of the result or issue of certificates.
- The certificate for Lectureship (Assistant Professor)has lifetime validity.
Thus, candidates will be notified when the UGC NET Certificate will be released. In the meantime, candidates can start preparing well for the UGC NET Exam with a wide range of UGC NET Preparation Books available online.