UGC NET e-Certificate 2020-21: National Testing Agency issues e-Certificate to those UGC NET qualified candidates who have achieved great marks within a few days of the Result Declaration. Previously, UGC released the UGC NET Exam certificate within 7-8 months from the date of exam conduct. But recently, the HRD Ministry has now started an e-portal to provide UGC NET e-certificates to the students as soon as possible.
Read the article to have complete details of the UGC NET Certificate!
UGC NET e-Certificate 2020-21
On qualifying for the UGC NET Exam, the National Testing Agency issues the valid degree/certificate to appreciate the achievers. This is the authentic digital copy approved by the UGC that ensures that the candidate has qualified for the NET Exam and is eligible for the award of JRF & Lectureship.
As the UGC NET exam 2021 for the current year hasn’t begun, there is an ample amount of time for the result. After completion of the examination, it is essential to receive the UGC Certificate. Go through the blog completely to get more information.
Direct Link To Download NET E Certificate
UGC NET Certificate Validity
For both JRF and Assistant Professor, the UGC NET 2020-21 Certificate has a certain validity duration. The award letter specifies the expiration date of the NET Certificate.
- Validity of JRF NET Certificate: The UGC NET e Certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue for the award of a Junior Research Fellowship.
- Validity of Assistant Professor NET Certificate: For lectureships, the NTA NET Certificate is valid for a lifetime. The award letter is available to candidates at any time.
How to Download UGC NET Certificate 2021?
After receiving the UGC NET Result, candidates who have qualified will receive the UGC NET Certificate. Candidates can follow the below-listed steps to download their UGC NET E-Certificate.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET: e-certificate.nta.ac.in. You will see the page as given below. Provide all essential details and click Proceed.
- Step 2: A new window will open and candidates can see an option showing Click Here to download e-certificate of UGC NET
- Step 3: Once you click this option, a new window will open. Click on any of the two options: yes or no. Select Yes if you have generated your password through OTP at the time of the online application of UGC NET Exam 2021. Select No and proceed if you haven’t generated your password through OTP.
- Step 4: In case if you select YES, a new window will appear. Enter your Roll Number, Password, Exam session, Security Key, and then click on Login. You can view the UGC NET Certificate on the screen. Download and take a printout for future reference. The look of the certificate is as given below.
- Step 5: In case if you select No, a new window will appear where you will be required to generate the password.
- Fill in the required fields and click on Login.
- After the login, a new window will appear. Enter your Mobile Number and Security Key. Again click on login.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- Enter the new password and security key. A new password will be created.
- After creating the password, a new window will appear where the candidate needs to log in to get the E-Certificate.
Failed to Download UGC NET e-Certificate 2020-21?
In case if you have failed to download the UGC NET E-Certificate the follow the below steps to download it carefully.
Step 1: Sometimes, the certificate of the qualified candidate might not be available on the website. In such a case, candidates need to send a request letter to the below address:
|UGC NET Contact Details|
|The Head, NET Bureau,|
|UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi,|
|Benito Juarez Marg,|
|New Delhi 110 021|
Or you should immediately send a request e-mail at the following address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: In the request letter, mention your Roll number, Date of UGC NET Exam, and UGC Reference Number.
Step 3: Attested copies of the below-mentioned documents must be submitted to the UGC along with the request letter.
- Copy of UGC NET Admit Card and Result (Score Card).
- Matriculation certificate/High School/Higher Secondary/Date of Birth Proof
- Master’s degree/Provisional Certificate
- Consolidated Mark-Sheet of Master’s Degree
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Physical Disability
Important Points Related To Documents:
- All the certificates must be attested by a gazetted officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation, and official address.
- The certificates, which are in languages other than Hindi and English, may be translated into Hindi or English and attested by the issuing authority of the original certificates.
- It is required to send all these documents in a single PDF file only.
- The request mail should be addressed to “Senior Director, NTA Office”.
- All the documents should be arranged in the same order as mentioned above.
- The attached documents should be easily visible.
- If it is possible, please highlight the important points on the subject of the email in Yellow color.
Importance & Benefits of UGC NET Certificate
Check some facts and benefits for NTA NET Certificate holder:
- The UGC NET Certificates holders can apply for the Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professorship in any of the reputed Institutes across India.
- NTA Certificate holders can take advantage of the scholarship & fellowships offered by UGC.
- For the award of Junior Research Fellowship, the UGC NET Certificate remains valid for 3 years from the date of issue and for lectureship, it is valid for a lifetime.
Other Important UGC NET Paper 2 Syllabus
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the UGC NET exam.
Important: UGC NET Study Materials
Thus, candidates will be notified when the UGC NET Certificate will be released. In the meantime, candidates can start preparing well for the UGC NET Exam with a wide range of UGC NET Study Material available.
We have covered the detailed guide on UGC NET 2020-21 Certificate. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs Regarding UGC NET e-Certificate 2020-21
What is the Validity of the UGC NET Certificate?
Candidates who have qualified for the exam can use this certificate only till the last date as mentioned on the NET Certificate.
Go through the above blog to know more!
What is the use of UGC NET certificate?
The NET Certificate will help you to get the job of assistant professor or researcher in Indian universities/ colleges, government organizations, etc.
How can I get UGC NET certificate?
You can get the NET e-Certificate by logging to the official website. You can check the complete procedure for the NET Certificate download here.
What is the password for the UGC NET e-certificate?
The password for the UGC NET e-certificate will be in the form of: first four letters of your name (in capital) and date of birth as DDMMYYYY.
What does it mean to get an NET E-certificate?
Electronic Certificate is the abbreviation for “Electronic Certificate.”
It included information that identifies the certificate holder, verifies his eligibility, and secures information exchange.
When was UGC NET Certificate for the June 2020 exam released?
UGC NET Certificate for the June 2020 exam was released on the 11th of December, 2020.