RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Maths | Chapterwise Free PDF Download
RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions are the Most Important for the Students Studying in CBSE Class 10. RD Sharma Publication Offers a Detailed explanation for the topics Step by Step. So that the Students Understand can Able to understand and gain better knowledge about the Subjects.
RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions
RD Sharma Provides Class 10 Solutions for the Subjects like Science and Maths, so that the students do not have to spend more time searching for the Reference Books.
These are the best reference material after 10th Maths NCERT Solutions.
Chapter wise Solutions for class 10 maths helps in Remembering Steps to Solve Other problems and Score More in the CBSE Class 10 Board Exams.
- Download CBSE NCERT Class 10 Maths Solution
Here are the Chapter wise Solutions PDF available for Free Download. Students can Refer these Solutions to Make Their Preparation Better and gain More Marks in the Exam. There is no doubt that the Students Referring to RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions will definitely Excel in their Studies.
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Real Numbers
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Polynomials
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Triangles
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Coordinate Geometry
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Some Applications of Trigonometry
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Trigonometric Identities
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Statistics
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Arithmetic Progressions
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Circles
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Constructions
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Probability
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Areas Related To Circles
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions for Surface Area and Volume
Important Topics covered in RD Sharma Real Numbers Solutions are Euclid’s Division Lemma, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic Motivating Through Examples, Introduction of Real Numbers, Proofs of Irrationality, Real Numbers Examples and Solutions, Revisiting Irrational Numbers, Revisiting Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansions
Major Topics covered in RD Sharma Polynomials Solutions are Division Algorithm for Polynomials, Geometrical Meaning of the Zeroes of a Polynomial, Introduction to Polynomials, Polynomials Examples and Solutions, Relationship Between Zeroes and Coefficients of a Polynomial
Some Topics covered in Pair of Linear Equations RD Sharma solutons for Maths are Algebraic Conditions for Number of Solutions, Consistency of Pair of Linear Equations, Cramer’S Rule, Cross – Multiplication Method, Determinant of Order Two, Elimination Method, Equations Reducible to a Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Graphical Method of Solution of a Pair of Linear Equations, Inconsistency of Pair of Linear Equations, Introduction of System of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Linear Equations in Two Variables Applications, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Relation Between Co-efficient, Simple Situational Problems, Substitution Method
Important Topics covered in Quadratic Equations are Formula for Solving a Quadratic Equation, Nature of Roots, Quadratic Equations, Quadratic Equations Examples and Solutions, Relation Between Roots of the Equation and Coefficient of the Terms in the Equation Equations Reducible to Quadratic Form, Relationship Between Discriminant and Nature of Roots, Roots of a Quadratic Equation, Situational Problems Based on Quadratic Equations Related to Day to Day Activities to Be Incorporated, Solutions of Quadratic Equations by Completing the Square, Solutions of Quadratic Equations by Factorization
Topics covered in Statistics are Applications of Ogives in Determination of Median, Frequency Polygon, Graphical Representation of Cumulative Frequency Distribution, Graphical Representation of Histograms, Histograms, Inclusive and Exclusive Type of Tables, Introduction of Statistics, Introduction to Normal Distribution, Mean of Grouped Data, Median of Grouped Data, Mode of Grouped Data, Ogives (Cumulative Frequency Graphs), Pie Diagram, Properties of Normal Distribution, Reading of Pie Diagram, Relation Between Measures of Central Tendency, Statistics Examples and Solutions, Tabulation of Data
Topics covered in Arithmetic Progression are Application in Solving Daily Life Problems, Arithmetic Mean, Arithmetic Progression, Arithmetic Progression Examples and Solutions, Arithmetic Progressions Examples and Solutions, Derivation of the n th Term, General Term of an Arithmetic Progression, General Term of an Geomatric Progression, Geometric Mean, Geometric Progression, Introduction to Sequence, nth Term of an AP, Sum of First n Terms of an AP, Sum of the First ‘N’ Terms of an Geometric Progression, Terms in a sequence
Topics covered in Circles are Angle Subtended by the Arc to the Centre, Angle Subtended by the Arc to the Point on the Circle, Circles Examples and Solutions, Circles passing through one, two, three points, Converse of Cyclic Quadrilateral Theorem, Converse of Tangent Theorem, Converse of Theorem of the Angle Between Tangent and Secant, Corollaries of Inscribed Angle Theorem, Corollary of Cyclic Quadrilateral Theorem, Cyclic Properties, Cyclic Quadrilateral, Inscribed Angle, Inscribed Angle Theorem, Intercepted Arc, Introduction to an Arc, Introduction to Circles, Number of Tangents from a Point on a Circle, Number of Tangents from a Point to a Circle, Property of Sum of Measures of Arcs, Tangent Properties – If Two Circles Touch, the Point of Contact Lies on the Straight Line Joining Their Centers, Tangents and Its Properties, Tangent – Secant Theorem, Tangent Segment Theorem, Tangent to a Circle, Theorem – Converse of Tangent at Any Point to the Circle is Perpendicular to the Radius, Theorem of Angle Between Tangent and Secant, Theorem of Cyclic Quadrilateral, Theorem of External Division of Chords, Theorem of Internal Division of Chords, Touching Circles
Topics covered in Constructions are Basic Geometric Constructions, Construction of Tangents to a Circle, Construction of Tangent to the Circle from the Point on the Circle, Construction of Tangent Without Using Centre, Construction of Triangle If the Base, Angle Opposite to It and Either Median Altitude is Given, Constructions Examples and Solutions, Division of a Line Segment, To Construct Tangents to a Circle from a Point Outside the Circle.
Some Applications of Trigonometry
Major Topics covered in RD Sharma Maths Solutions for Trigonometry are Angles in Standard Position, Application of Trigonometry, Heights and Distances, Trigonometric Identities, Trigonometric Ratios in Terms of Coordinates of Point, Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles, Trigonometry Ratio of Zero Degree and Negative Angles
Topics covered in Probability are Addition Theorem, Concept Or Properties of Probability, Equally Likely Outcomes, Introduction to Probability, Probability – A Theoretical Approach, Probability Examples and Solutions, Probability of an Event, Random Experiments, Sample Space, Simple Problems on Single Events, Type of Event – Complementry, Type of Event – Elementry, Type of Event – Exclusive, Type of Event – Exhaustive
Topics covered in Co-Ordinate Geometry are Area of a Triangle, Centroid Formula, Concepts of Coordinate Geometry, Coordinate Geometry Examples and Solutions, Co-ordinates of the Midpoint of a Segment, Distance Formula, Division of a Line Segment, General Equation of a Line, Graphs of Linear Equations, Intercepts Made by a Line, Section Formula, Slope of a Line, Standard Forms of Equation of a Line
Topics covered in Areas Related to Circles are Angle Subtended by the Arc to the Centre, Angle Subtended by the Arc to the Point on the Circle, Areas of Combinations of Plane Figures, Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle, Areas Related to Circles Examples and Solutions, Circles passing through one, two, three points, Converse of Cyclic Quadrilateral Theorem, Converse of Tangent Theorem, Converse of Theorem of the Angle Between Tangent and Secant, Corollaries of Inscribed Angle Theorem, Corollary of Cyclic Quadrilateral Theorem, Cyclic Properties, Cyclic Quadrilateral, Inscribed Angle, Inscribed Angle Theorem, Intercepted Arc, Introduction to an Arc, Number of Tangents from a Point on a Circle, Number of Tangents from a Point to a Circle, Perimeter and Area of a Circle, Problems Based on Areas and Perimeter Or Circumference of Circle, Sector and Segment of a Circle, Property of Sum of Measures of Arcs, Tangent Properties – If Two Circles Touch, the Point of Contact Lies on the Straight Line Joining Their Centers, Tangents and Its Properties, Tangent – Secant Theorem, Tangent Segment Theorem, Tangent to a Circle, Theorem – Converse of Tangent at Any Point to the Circle is Perpendicular to the Radius, Theorem of Angle Between Tangent and Secant, Theorem of Cyclic Quadrilateral, Theorem of External Division of Chords, Theorem of Internal Division of Chords, Touching Circles
Surface Area and Volume
Topics covered in Surface Areas and Volumes are Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another, Frustum of a Cone, Introduction of Surface Areas and Volumes, Surface Area of a Combination of Solids, Surface Areas and Volumes Examples and Solutions, Volume of a Combination of Solids.
Other Important Study Materials For CBSE Class 10 Maths
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access the CBSE 10th Maths study materials.
- 10th Maths Sample Papers
- 10th Maths Previous year Papers
- 10th Maths Worksheets
- 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions
- 10th Maths Question Bank
- 10th Maths Oswaal Sample Papers
- 10th Maths Formulas
Benefits of RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions
- Main Reason students prefer the these Solutions is that it Contains the detailed Explanation about the Solutions for the Particular Questions.This helps Students to prepare Better for the Exams
- The Effectiveness of the Explanation for Each and Every topic gets Retained in the Students Mind
- Helps in the Preparation of Many Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
- Helps Students to practice Regularly
- A unique presentation of the topics
- One Solutions Book is enough to get High marks in CBSE Class 10 Maths Exam
Why RD Sharma Class 10 Mathematics Solutions is Preferred?
CBSE Class 10 Maths is the best Scoring subject for the Board Exams. Especially for Students wish to study Science stream. Choosing solutions from Kopykitab will help you in many Ways
- Detailed illustration of each and every question
- Easy to understand
- Available in PDF format which can be downloaded and easily accessed
- All Chapters Solutions for Class 10 maths
- Detailed Concepts and Formulae explanation
Class 10 Maths Preparation Tips
Here we are providing few preparation tips for class 10. You can boost your mark in Mathematics board exam results. You should read the study material regularly so your entire syllabus can be covered well in time before the exam.
- Before starting your preparations, you should know the syllabus of Class 10 and prepare a study plan according to syllabus. Prioritize your toughest section first and cover all syllabus in details before the exam.
- You should maintain a separate sheet of important formulas, theorems and their derivations. It will help you during last-minute preparations. Also, you need to revise them regularly to avoid the forgetting of concepts during the examination time.
- You should solve as much as possible questions based on the practical application of concepts. For better preparations, refer RD Sharma class 10 solutions and practice problems.
- You have to practice the previous 5 to 6 years of question papers. By solving those , you will become more familiar with the exam pattern and learn time management skill while solving questions. It will also help you to enhance the speed of solving a problem.
If you have any queries, you may let us know through the comments section below. Keep visiting our blog for more updates.