RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions Chapter 16 Surface Areas and Volumes: For students to achieve good grades in the board exams, RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions Chapter 16 are provided here. It has three exercises for which RD Sharma Solutions for Class 10 delivers step-by-step answers in a straightforward and exact manner. These solutions were created by our team of experts to meet the needs of students at all levels. Students will solve problems involving the surface areas and volumes of solid combinations such as a cuboid, cube, right circular cylinder, right circular cone, sphere, hemisphere, and frustum of a cone in this chapter.
Download RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions Chapter 16 Free PDF
Exercise-Wise RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 16 – Surface Areas and Volumes
Detailed Exercise Explanation RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 16
Well, this was the list of the exercises that you will practice while studying the chapter. But before you go deep into the chapter, let us make you know what the chapter actually covers in their exercise-wise solutions. Let’s get to it-
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 16 Exercise 16.1
This is an introductory part of the chapter which covers topics such as –
- The surface area of a given cuboid.
- The surface area of a cylindrical vessel.
- The total surface area of a cone-shaped object mounted on a hemisphere.
- The surface area of solid surmounted by a hemisphere.
- The surface area of the remained solid when a cone-shaped is from a solid cylinder.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 16 Exercise 16.2
Moving on to the next exercise which includes topics such as-
- A solid cone in terms of Pi.
- A structure formed with a cylindrical shape object having a cone on both its sides.
- A cylindrical object immersed with some substance, occupying the volume of the object.
- A wood of cuboid shape having depressions in it.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 16 Exercise 16.3
When we reach the 3rd exercise we come to learn about-
- Finding the height of the cylinder based on the given condition.
- Finding the radius of the resulting sphere.
- Finding the number of cones for a given situation.
- Finding the number of coins formed by melting a cuboid structured object.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 16 Exercise 16.4
Next in the 4th exercise student will study about-
- Volume of the frustum of the cone = ⅓ π h (r12+r22+r1r2)
- The curved surface area of the frustum of the cone = π(r1 + r2)l
where l = √h2+(r1 – r2)2
- Total surface area of the frustum of the cone = πl (r1 + r2 ) + πr12 + πr22,
where l = √h2+(r1 – r2)2
Download RD Sharma CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions to boost your preparations for the exam. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions on RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions Chapter 16
Where can I get RD Sharma Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 16 Free PDF?
You can get RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions Chapter 16 Free PDF from the above article.
Where can I get the correct RD Sharma Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 16?
On the Kopykitab website, students can find appropriate and accurate RD Sharma Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 16. The best reference materials are RD Sharma textbooks, which give students and teachers a wide choice of sample questions to answer. The solutions are carefully crafted to ensure that students grasp the concepts and perform well on their board exams.
How should I prepare for the board exam using the RD Sharma Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 16?
Students can check textbooks, and appropriate study materials, such as the RD Sharma Solutions offered by Kopykitab, should be used in order to achieve good results on board exams. Students can use the solutions to understand how to answer questions according to the latest CBSE standards while learning a new chapter. Students should revise the solution module on a regular basis to ensure that they understand the concepts.