ICAI CA Result 2020 – ICAI has organized the exam of CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final in the month of Jul–Aug 2020. The CA Final Result of Jul–Aug 2020 Exams are declared by ICAI.
ICAI declares the results for all three stages on the official website. To check the results of the CA examination, you have to visit the website of ICAI (links provided below). The result status i.e. marks will be available only after you log in with roll number and PIN number or registration number. Moreover, you can also download the merit list of the CA Final course for November 2019 examinations from the same result window.
In this blog, you will get the complete guide on ICAI CA Result 2020.
ICAI CA Result 2020
The ICAI Exam Result will have your section-wise marks and overall marks mentioned on it. The ICAI CA Result announcement is for the Foundation, Intermediate and Final Exam conducted in November 2019 for both Old and New Courses.
ICAI publishes results and merit list for CA exams including Foundation, Intermediate and Final on the following websites:
How To Check ICAI CA Result From Official Website?
You can follow the below steps in order to check the CA Final Result 2020:
- Go to any of the official websites of ICAI: icaiexam.icai.org / caresults.icai.org / icai.nic.in.
- Click on the CA Result 2020 link, a new page will appear.
- Select the exam that you have appeared.
- Enter the registration number / PIN number.
- Enter the 6-digit Roll Number.
- Click on the Submit button and check your CA Scorecard
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
How To Get ICAI CA Result On SMS?
A You can also obtain the CA Result through SMS by following the steps as under:
|Course||ICAI results via SMS|
|For the CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) exam||CACPT (Space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888|
|For the Foundation Course||CAFND (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888|
|For Intermediate Examination (Old Syllabus)||CAIPCOLD (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888|
|For Intermediate Examination (New Syllabus)||CAIPCNEW (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888|
|For Final Examination (Old Syllabus)||CAFNLOLD (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888|
|For Final Examination (New Syllabus)||CAFNLNEW (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888|
How To Get ICAI CA Result Through E-mail
Through Email: You can follow these steps to register yourself and get CA Result by email:
- Go to icaiexam.icai.org.
- Go to the “Login/Register” tab.
- Log in by entering User ID and Password.
- Click on the link “Email Registration”.
- Enter your Name. Roll Number, Email ID.
- Select the “Register Me” button and you will be successfully registered to receive CA Result.
How To Check CA Result If I Have Forgotten My Credentials?
- Forgot Registration Number: If you have lost your Registration Number then you need to call the Regional Office and provide them with the necessary information. They will help you out.
- Forgot Roll Number: Check your CA Admit card and you will find it there.
- Forgot PIN Number: You can see the PIN number in the filled form. However, if you do not have a copy of the filled form then you can call 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853 or 0120-3054835.
Details Mentioned On ICAI Result
After downloading the CA Scorecard. Make sure that all the details are correct. Here are the details that will be mentioned on the scorecard.
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained in each group
- Result status in each group
- Total Marks obtained
Verification Of Marks After ICAI Result
If you wish to apply for verification of answer sheets can apply for the same within a month along with a fee by way of a demand draft in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi.
- Fee for Verification of Marks: You need to pay Rs 100/- per paper to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both group/ Unit. The amount can be paid online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
The scorecards will be sent to you on their mailing address by speed post, after a few days of declaration of result. In case of non-receipt of the scorecard, the candidate must write to email@example.com within 4-5 weeks from the date of the result declaration.
You can also apply for verification from the official website.
How To Apply For Verification Of Marks?
- Log on to icaiexam.icai.org.
- On the homepage, go to the “Login/Register” tab.
- Log in by entering Login ID and Password.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Apply Now” button against the activity “Verification”.
- Enter your Name, Registration Number and Medium of Examination.
- Select the papers that you want to verify.
- Upload the scanned copy of your handwritten application (duly signed) containing all the relevant details.
- Provide the bank details for a refund (in case of a change of marks).
- Select “Confirm” and submit the request for verification of marks.
- A payment confirmation page will appear. You are advised to take a printout of it for future reference.
We have covered a detailed guide on ICAI CA Result 2020. Ask us questions in the comment section if you are facing any doubts.