ICAI CA Result 2021: On Monday, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) revealed the results of the Chartered Accountants (CA) Final Examination (Old Course & New Course) and Foundation Examination (September 13). CA exam results can be found on the official websites icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, and icai.nic.in.
An online result for the CA 2021 examination has been launched by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The candidates aiming for CA 2020-2021 CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and Final examinations will have to wait a little longer because according to the report these exams will be held from May 22, 2021, to June 5, 2021.
ICAI will declare the CA Result for all three stages on the official website. To check the results of the CA examination, you have to visit the website of ICAI. The CA Result status that marks will be available only after you log in with roll number and PIN number or registration number.
In this blog, you will get the complete guide on CA Foundation Result 2021.
ICAI CA Result 2021
The ICAI CA Result will have your section-wise marks and overall marks mentioned on it. The ICAI Chartered Exam Result announcement for the CA Foundation and CA Intermediate Exam conducted in November 2020 for both Old and New Courses declared on Monday, the 8th February 2021(evening) / Tuesday, the 9th February 2021(morning). ICAI publishes results and merit list for CA exams including Foundation and Intermediate on the following websites:
*Please note that the results for CA Finals have still not been published.
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for CA Exam
- CA Eligibility
- CA Exam Dates
- CA Syllabus and Exam pattern
- CA Exam Center
- How To Prepare For CA Exam
- Best Study Materials For CA Exam
- CA Admit Card
Steps To Check ICAI CA Result
You can follow the below steps in order to check the CA Final Result 2021 for all CA Exam and CA Final Result 2019-2020:
- Go to any of the official websites of ICAI: icaiexam.icai.org / caresults.icai.org / icai.nic.in.
- Click on the CA Result link, a new page will appear.
- Select the exam that you have appeared in.
- Enter the Registration Number / PIN Number.
- Enter the 6-digit Roll Number.
- Click on the Submit button and check your CA Scorecard
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your Preparation
Steps To Obtain ICAI CA Result On SMS
You can also obtain the CA Result through SMS by following the steps as under:
ICAI CA Results via SMS
For the CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) exam
CACPT (Space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888
For the Foundation Course
CAFND (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888
For Intermediate Examination (Old Syllabus)
CAIPCOLD (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888
For Intermediate Examination (New Syllabus)
CAIPCNEW (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888
For Final Examination (Old Syllabus)
CAFNLOLD (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888
For Final Examination (New Syllabus)
CAFNLNEW (space) Roll Number and send SMS to 58888
Steps To Receive ICAI CA Result Through E-mail
Through Email: You can follow these steps to register yourself and get CA Result by email:
- Go to icaiexam.icai.org.
- Go to the “Login/Register” tab.
- Log in by entering User ID and Password.
- Click on the link “Email Registration”.
- Enter your Name. Roll Number, Email ID.
- Select the “Register Me” button and you will be successfully registered to receive CA Result.
How To Check CA Result If I Have Forgotten My Credentials?
- Forgot Registration Number: If you have lost your Registration Number which is provided during CA Registration Form then you need to call the Regional Office and provide them with the necessary information. They will help you out.
- Forgot Roll Number: Check your CA Admit Card and you will find it there.
- Forgot PIN Number: You can see the PIN number in the filled form. However, if you do not have a copy of the filled form then you can call 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, or 0120-3054835.
Details Mentioned On ICAI CA Result
After downloading the CA Scorecard, make sure that all the details are correct. Here are the details that will be mentioned on the scorecard.
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained in each group
- Result status in each group
- Total Marks obtained
Verification Of Marks After ICAI CA Result
If you wish to apply for verification of answer sheets can apply for the same within a month along with a fee by way of a demand draft in favor of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi.
- Fee for Verification of Marks: You need to pay Rs 100/- per paper to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both group/ Unit. The amount can be paid online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
The scorecards will be sent to you on their mailing address by speed post, after a few days of declaration of result. In case of non-receipt of the scorecard, the candidate must write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4-5 weeks from the date of the result declaration.
You can also apply for verification from the official website.
How To Apply For Verification Of Marks?
- Log on to icaiexam.icai.org.
- On the homepage, go to the “Login/Register” tab.
- Log in by entering Login ID and Password.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Apply Now” button against the activity “Verification”.
- Enter your Name, Registration Number, and Medium of Examination.
- Select the papers that you want to verify.
- Upload the scanned copy of your handwritten application (duly signed) containing all the relevant details.
- Provide the bank details for a refund (in case of a change of marks).
- Select “Confirm” and submit the request for verification of marks.
- A payment confirmation page will appear. You are advised to take a printout of it for future reference.
FAQ’s Related To CA Result
What if it is showing invalid in the CA result login page?
You have to enter the valid login credentials on the login page of the ICAI CA result.
What if I forget my password while downloading CA 2021 result?
You can retrieve the password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ while downloading the CA Result.
Can I get the hard copy of my results from the ICAI?
No, the hard copy of the result of the ICAI CA will not sent to applicants by post.
How to get CACPT result on my mobile?
Send SMS: CACPT (Space) Roll Number from your registered mobile number to 58888.
Does my scorecard of CA Foundation will have sectional marks?
Yes, the scorecard of the CA Foundation Exam has sectional marks.
Will the score of the Foundation Exam considered for the final merit list in ICAI CA?
The scores of the CA Foundation Exam will not be considered for the final merit list.
What if I forgot my PIN number of CA exam?
You can see the PIN number in the filled CA form. However, if you do not have a copy of the filled form then you can call 0120-3054851.
Does result status will mentioned in ICAI CA Result?
Yes. Result status in each group will be mentioned on your CA result.
We have covered a detailed guide on ICAI CA Result 2020-2021. Ask us any queries related to ICAI in the comment section if you are facing any doubts.