UGC NET Admit Card 2019 | Download Call Letter Now
The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NTA) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to determine the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). As UGC NET recruitment 2019 for the current year has begun, there is an ample amount of time for the exam. It is time for candidates to get Hall Tickets for the exam. As the exam is nearing, Candidates can download the UGC NET Admit card here. According to the latest reports, the UGC NET Admit Card has been released. We have provided detailed information regarding the Call Letter or Hall Tickets. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
As per the latest news, the UGC NET exam conducting body has released the UGC NET Admit Card on May 27, 2019. As per the scheduled date, The National Testing Agency has issued the UGC NET 2019 Admit Card (June session). The UGC NET Call Letter is released on the official website. Candidates can click on the below link to download the Admit Card.
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card?
Below are the steps mentioned to download the call letter carefully. Follow these steps to get your hall ticket for UGC NET Exam.
Step 1: Visit the official website ntanet.nic.in
Step 2: Go to ‘Download NET Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage
Step 3: Click on ‘UGC NET Admit Card’ link.
Step 4: Enter the issued Application number and Password
Step 5: Login to View and Download the document
Step 6: Save and Print the Admit Card
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit card 2019
The candidates must especially check the admit card in case of any error – Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Photograph and Signature. Admit Card of NET exam carries details such as:
- The venue of Test: Center number as well as the full address of the College or University allotted to the candidate.
- Subject and Subject Code: Candidate’s subject, as well as the subject code which was selected during the application, is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- The person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Address: Candidate’s address filled during the time of application is mentioned.
- Email ID: Candidate’s registered email id is mentioned.
- Date of Test: Date of the examination is mentioned in Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log into the official website.
UGC NET Admit Card Official Notification
The NTA has released an official notification regarding the postponement of the release of Admit Card. Candidates can check the below notification PDF to know more.
Documents to be Carried along with Admit card 2019
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Center else they will not be allowed for taking up the exam.
- Print copy of Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
UGC NET 2019 Helpline
UGC NET has introduced two new helpline numbers for candidates appearing in the exam – 8076535482 and 7703859909. Candidates facing any problem related to Admit Card may call on these numbers from May 15, 2019, to May 22, 2019, between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
Thus, candidates can download the admit card now and start preparing for the exam. In the meantime, practice well for the exam from the wide range of UGC NET Mock Test available online.
30% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹28.000070% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹5470% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹1871% OffEbook₹445.00 ₹13371% OffEbook₹115.00 ₹3470% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹4871% OffEbook₹95.00 ₹2870% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹5470% OffEbook₹99.00 ₹3084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000071% OffEbook₹195.00 ₹5870% OffEbook₹320.00 ₹9670% OffEbook₹220.00 ₹6670% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2770% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3370% OffEbook₹499.00 ₹15075% OffEbook₹80.00 ₹20.000070% OffEbook₹310.00 ₹93
You may also like...