UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Download Call Letter Now: The University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NTA) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to determine the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
As UGC NET recruitment for the current year has begun, there is an ample amount of time for the exam. It is time for candidates to get Hall Tickets for the exam. As the exam is nearing, Candidates can download the UGC NET Admit card here.
According to the latest reports, the UGC NET Admit Card has been released. We have provided detailed information regarding the Call Letter or Hall Tickets. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020
UGC NET admit card 2020 for June exam will be released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on May 15. You can download the UGC NET 2020 Admit Card by logging in to the accounts using your application number and date of birth.
It may be noted that UGC NET admit card will not be sent by post.
NTA will conduct UGC NET 2020 on multiple days from June 15 – 20, 2020. You must carry their admit card along with the same photo uploaded in UGC NET Application Form and an original photo ID proof to the exam hall.
You have to follow the guide as given below to download UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020.
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card?
Below are the steps mentioned to download the call letter carefully. Follow these steps to get your hall ticket for UGC NET Exam.
- Step 1: Visit the official website ntanet.nic.in
- Step 2: Go to ‘Download NET Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage
- Step 3: Click on ‘UGC NET Admit Card’ link.
- Step 4: Enter the issued Application number and Password
- Step 5: Login to View and Download the document
- Step 6: Save and Print the Admit Card
Unable to Download UGC NET Admit Card?
If you are unable to downloading UGC NET Admit Card then you may have following circumstances:
- Photograph or signatures are not clear
- Incomplete information
- Non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- Unable to access Admit Card because of incorrect credentials
- Slow or unavailability of internet service
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit card 2019
The candidates must especially check the admit card in case of any error – Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Photograph and Signature. Admit Card of NET exam carries details such as:
- The venue of Test: Center number as well as the full address of the College or University allotted to the candidate.
- Subject and Subject Code: Candidate’s subject, as well as the subject code which was selected during the application, is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- The person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Address: Candidate’s address filled during the time of application is mentioned.
- Email ID: Candidate’s registered email id is mentioned.
- Date of Test: Date of the examination is mentioned in Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log into the official website.
Documents to be Carried along with Admit card 2020
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Center else they will not be allowed for taking up the exam.
- Print copy of Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
UGC NET 2020 Helpline
UGC NET has introduced two new helpline numbers for candidates appearing in the exam – 8076535482 and 7703859909. Candidates facing any problem related to Admit Card may call on these numbers from May 15, 2019, to May 22, 2019, between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
UGC NET 2020 June Exam Dates
Here you can check important dates for UGC NET 2020 June Exam
|UGC NET Application Process||March 16, 2020 to April 16, 2020 (11:50 PM)|
|UGC NET Admit Card||May 15, 2020|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||June 15 – 20, 2020|
|UGC NET Results||July 5, 2020|
Problems in Downloading UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
If you are unable to downloading UGC NET Admit Card then you may have following circumstances:
- Incomplete Applications: The official website of NTA states that NET admit cards will not be issued to candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete due to any reason such as blurry photograph, unsigned application, etc.
- Non-Fulfilment of Eligibility Criteria: Admit card will also not be issued to candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2020 exam. Regarding the same, the official website states, “Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.”
- Incorrect Credentials: In case, candidates forget their login credentials, they will not be able to download the admit card. In such a situation, candidates needs to click on the “I can’t access my account” link in the admit card download window, which will help in re-generation of the credentials.
- Slow Internet: In case of no or slow internet, candidates will not be able to download the admit card. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure a smooth internet connection before downloading the admit card.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Centers
UGC NET 2020 Exam will be conducted in two shifts at 224 centers across the nation. At the time of registration, applicants are required to select any four cities in terms of their preference UGC NET Exam Centre.
A unique code is provided to each state/Union Territory and city which will reflect in the Admit Card. Given are the State Codes/UT for UGC NET 2020:
|Name of State||Code|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||01|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||08|
|Daman and Diu||09|
|Jammu and Kashmir||15|
UGC NET Exam Day Instructions
You have to follow the instructions or rules mentioned in the Admit Card. Here is an overview of the instructions mentioned on the admit card:
- You should report at the examination center two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- The registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to the examination. You will not be permitted to enter the examination center after 8.30 am in the first shift and after 1.00 pm in the second shift.
- Take the seat immediately after the opening of the examination hall. If you do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jams, train/bus delay, etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination room.
- You must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded from the NTA’s website for admission in the examination room.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seats only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature will be canceled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the invigilator concerned.
- You are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the examination center. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- You are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device, etc.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and lead to cancellation of the current examination and also debar the candidate for future examination(s) and the material will be seized.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave their seat or examination room/hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. in the examination room/hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks or eatable things are not allowed to be taken inside the examination room/hall during examination hours.
- You suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
- You may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test will not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
Other Important Study Materials for UGC NET Exam
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the UGC NET exam.
- UGC NET Syllabus
- UGC NET Subjects
- UGC NET Books
- UGC NET Exam Pattern
- UGC NET Date Sheet
- UGC NET Exam Analysis
- UGC NET Answer Key
- UGC NET Result
- UGC NET Cut Off
- UGC NET Certificate
- UGC NET Career Scopes
Thus, candidates can download the admit card now and start preparing for the exam. In the meantime, practice well for the exam from the wide range of UGC NET Mock Test available online.