UGC NET Application Form 2019 Exam Fees & Form Correction
UGC NET Application form 2019: Are you looking UGC NET exam application procedure? Are you confused about the correction process of application form?
Don’t worry! Here we are proving a brief guide to fill UGC NET Application form 2019.
UGC NET Application Form 2019
UGC NET 2019 Application Process will end on October 9, 2019. The result will be declared on December 31, 2019.
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form 2019?
You have to follow four simple steps to apply online for UGC NET 2019:
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Print Confirmation Page
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- You should register on the official website of UGC NET 2019 to apply for the same.
- The online application form will be displayed. You have to enter the required details such as four preferences of exam center, NET subject, the course at PG level, reservation category, and other information.
- Now you have to fill all the details and click on “Submit” option.
- After submission, you can review the details entered by yourself. Now verify and click “Final Submit” button to submit the application form. You have to save the confirmation page.
- After submission of the form application number will be generated. You should save the number as it is used to log in and other uses.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images
You have to upload scanned images of your recent photograph and signature only in the specified format and dimensions.
between 10kb – 200kb
between 4kb – 30 kb
3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
3.5 cm X 1.5 cm
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
- After completion of the photo upload, you will be redirected to the fee payment portal.
- You can quickly pay through online mode using debit/credit card or net banking and offline mode of E-Challan. If you want to pay through E-challan, you have to print out system-generated E-Challan and submit it along with the fee to any nearest Syndicate Bank/ ICICI/Canara Bank.
UGC NET Application Fee
Application Fee (Revised)
Details Required for UGC NET Registration
The precise explanation on how to fill up the details asked for in UGC NET 2019 Application Form is tabulated below.
Select whether Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship
Subject opted for
Select one subject from the 81 specializations available. The selected subject must be your Master degree specialization subject.
City of Examination
Select one city from 263 cities where the test is being conducted.
Choose the Reservation Category correctly from the drop-down list available
Mailing and Permanent Address
Enter Mailing and Permanent Address
Enter all the educational qualifications
Choose a password and security question and answer, which will be used for all future correspondence
UGC NET 2019 Application Form Correction
NTA provides an opportunity to correct the mistakes made while applying online.
- You have to visit the official website, i.e., ntanet.nic.in
- Now you have to log in to the form correction link with the registration number and password
- Edit the portions which you want to and submit the correct form
- You will only get to correct UGC NET 2019 Application Form if you have submitted it before the closing date.
Now you have a completed guide on UGC NET Application Form 2019. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in comment.