Best Books For CA Foundation Exam (November) 2019
Best Books for CA Foundation Exam 2019: Are you preparing for the CA exam? Have you purchased the right study materials for CA foundation exam?
Don’t worry! Here you will get a complete guide on CA Foundation Books for Nov 2019 exam.
Best Books for CA Foundation Exam
CA Foundation an entry-level exam. It is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India twice a year.
- Date of CA Foundation exam 2019:4th, 7th,9th, and 11th June 2019.
Before starting your CA Foundation preparation, you should know about best CA Foundation books and study materials. You should also be aware of CA book publications. If you prepare CA foundation exam with a proper study plan and with adequate study material, then you will easily see the fruitful result in CA exam.
Before jump into the list of best books for CA Foundation exam, you should know about the exam and its various sections.
CA Foundation Exam Highlights
Name Of The Exam
CA Foundation Exam
Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of India (ICAI)
Level of Exam
Twice a Year ( May and December)
Mode Of Exam
Mode Of Registration
Number Of Papers
CA Foundation exam has 4 papers, each carrying 100 marks. You will get 3hours time duration for each paper. The different papers of CA Foundation exam are as under below.
- Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence
a) Business laws
b) Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical reasoning, and Statistics
a) Business Mathematics
b) Logical reasoning
- Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
a) Business economics
b) Business and Commercial Knowledge
CA Foundation Study Material And Best Books 2019
You have to purchase those books where all sections of the four papers are well explained. Here you can easily find the best books for CA Foundation exam.
- Principles And Practice Of Accounting
a) Fundamentals of Accounting for CA – CPT by P.C Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian
b) CPT Grewal’s Accountancy by M.P Gupta & B.M Aggarwal
c) Fundamentals of Accounting by D.G Sharma
d) Padhuka Basics of Accounting for CA CPT by G. Sekar & b Saravana Prasath
e) General Economics by S.K.Agarwal
- Mercantile Law
a) Mercantile Laws for CA CPT by P C Tulsian
b) S Chand Mercantile Laws for CA CPT by P P S GOGNA
c) Mercantile Law by M.C.Kucchal and Vivek Kucchal
d) Padhuka MCQ Bank by G Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath
- Quantitative Aptitude
a) Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. T.Padma and K.C.P Rao
b) Padhuka’s practical Guide On Quantitative Aptitude For CA CPT by G.Sekar, B.Saravana Prasath
c) Quantitative Aptitude for CPT: mathematics and Statistics by Tulsian P. C. and Jhujhunwala Bharat
d) Quantitative Aptitude Mathematics With Short Tricks By CA Rajesh Jogani
- Other Reference books
a) Question Bank with Model Test Papers for CA – Common Proficiency Test (CPT) – Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude by R C Bhatt
b) Quantitative Aptitude – P. N. Arora
c) General Economics by PM Salwan & Pranjal B Deshpande by Taxmann
- Shuchita Prakashan Scanner
How To Download CA Foundation Study Material PDF?
You can easily access the free CA Foundation Study Material PDF for all the 4 papers of CA Foundation Exam. Follow our guide as below to know how to download the CA Foundation Study Material.
- Step 1: You should visit the BOS section from the official Website of ICAI: Click Here
- Step 2: Here click on CA foundation course.
- Step 3: Now click on any one of the 4 papers from the official site.
- Step 3: Here you have to click on click on “Study Material” to get CA Foundation Study Material Free PDF. You see other exam-related materials as below.
- Corrigendum to Study material
- Questions for Practice
- Revision Test Papers
- Mock Test Papers
- Question Papers
- Suggested Answers
- Step 4: Chapters-wise topics will be listed. Click on any topic to get the CA Foundation course books
You can easily download the CA Foundation books pdf free.
Now you have a brief idea on best books for CA Foundation exam 2019. Ask us questions in the comment section if you are facing any doubts.