Tulsian's Quick Revision For Company Accounts Audit ICWA by P.C. Tulsian, CA Bharat Tulsian
The book adopts a fresh and novel approach to the study of COMPANY ACCOUNTS & AUDIT for the students of Paper 12: ICWA Intermediate Examination (Group-II). It has been written in a teach-yourself style strictly following a student-friendly approach, and is essentially meant to serve as a tutor at home.
Audience of the Book :
This book is useful for commerce and management.
Table of Contents:
PAPER 12: COMPANY ACCOUNTS & AUDIT
1. VERY SHORT ANSWERS QUESTIONS
1. Accounting Standards
2. Company Accounts
2. GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES (GAAP)
1. Conceptual Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
2. AS 11: The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates (Revised 2003)
3. AS 12: Accounting for Government Grants
4. AS 15: Employee Benefits
5. AS 19: Leases.
6. AS 20: Earning Per Share.
7. AS 26: Intangible Assets
8. AS 29: Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
3. COMPANY ACCOUNTS
1. Accounting for Share Capital
2. Accounting for Bonus Issue
3. Buy-Back of Shares
4. Redemption of Preference Shares
5. Issue and Redemption of Debentures
6. Employees Stock Option Plan
7. Underwriting of Shares and Debentures
8. Financial Statements of A Company
9. Cash Flow Statement
10. Segment Reporting
11. Amalgamation of Companies
12. Internal Reconstruction
13. Profit Prior to Incorporation
14. Liquidation of Companies