RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities: These are provided here with simple step-by-step explanations. These solutions for trigonometric Identities are extremely popular among class 10 students for quickly completing their homework and preparing for exams.
RS Aggarwal Class 10 Maths Solutions will solve all your difficulties for the Preparation of Class 10 Board Exams. You will get a PDF where you will be able to find all the solutions for free to download. What can be more good than this?
Here, in this article of NCERT RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities, you can find all the Exercise Problems and solutions which are solved in detail and easy manner according to NCERT CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus.
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 – Trigonometric Identities
The chapter Trigonometric Identities explains how to establish a relationship between other trigonometric ratios and inverse trigonometric identities.
Trigonometry is the study of relationships between angles, lengths, and heights of triangles. It includes ratios, function, identities, formulas to solve problems based on it, especially for right-angled triangles.
Applications of trigonometry are also found in engineering, astronomy, Physics, and architectural design. This chapter is very important as it comprises many topics like Linear Algebra, Calculus, and Statistics. This article on NCERT RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities will give you an in-detailed idea about everything that will be necessary for you in the board exams.
Major Topics Covered under RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities:
- Introduction to Trigonometric Identities
- Relationship Between other Trigonometric functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Ratios
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercises – Trigonometric Identities
In Mathematics, trigonometry is one of the most important and prominent topics to learn. Trigonometry is basically the study of triangles. But in this article of NCERT RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities, we will try to reduce the fear of trigonometry so that you will be able to scale up your marks and concepts.
By considering a right-angled triangle, trigonometry identities class 10 lists could be figured out. The trigonometric identities or equations are formed using trigonometry ratios for all the angles. Using trigonometry identities, we can express each trigonometric ratios in terms of other trigonometric ratios, and if any of the trigonometry ratios value is known to us, then we can find the values of other trigonometric ratios. We can also solve trigonometric identities class 10 questions, using these identities as well.
Trigonometric Identities for Class 10
In class 10th, there are basically three trigonometric identities, which we learn in the trigonometry chapter. They are:
- Cos2 θ + Sin2 θ = 1
- 1 + Tan2 θ = Sec2 θ
- 1 + Cot2 θ = Cosec2 θ
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities includes the following Exercises Solutions PDF:
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 Maths Exercises 8.1 (ex 8a) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 Maths Exercises 8.2 (ex 8b) Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Chapter 8 Class 10 Maths Exercises 8.3 (ex 8c) Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Maths Notes Chapter 8 Trigonometry
- The position of a point P in the Cartesian plane with respect to co-ordinate axes is represented by the ordered pair (x, y).
- Trigonometry is the science of relationships between the sides and angles of a right-angled triangle.
- Trigonometric Ratios: Ratios of sides of right triangle are called trigonometric ratios.
Consider triangle ABC right-angled at B. These ratios are always defined with respect to acute angle ‘A’ or angle ‘C.
- If one of the trigonometric ratios of an acute angle is known, the remaining trigonometric ratios of an angle can be easily determined.
- How to identify sides: Identify the angle with respect to which the t-ratios have to be calculated. Sides are always labeled with respect to the ‘θ’ being considered.
Let us look at both cases:
In a right triangle ABC, right-angled at B. Once we have identified the sides, we can define six t-Ratios with respect to the sides.
Chapter-wise CBSE RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometric Identities PDF
Download all chapter-wise NCERT RS Aggarwal CBSE Class 10 Maths Solutions to score More Marks in the Exam
- Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Polynomials
- Chapter 3 – Linear equations in two variables
- Chapter 4 – Triangles
- Chapter 5 – Trigonometric Ratios
- Chapter 6 – T-Ratios of Some Particular Angles
- Chapter 7 – Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Chapter-8 Trigonometric Identities
- Chapter 9 – Mean, Median, Mode of Grouped Data, Cumulative Frequency Graph and Ogive
- Chapter 10 – Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 11 – Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 12 – Circles
- Chapter 13 – Constructions
- Chapter 14 – Height and Distance
- Chapter 15 – Probability
- Chapter 16 – Co-ordinate Geometry
- Chapter 17 – Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures
We have covered the detailed guide on RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter-8 Trigonometric Identities. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.