ICSI CS Cut Off Marks

ICSI CS Cut Off Marks 2020 for Foundation, Executive & Professional

ICSI CS Cut Off Marks

ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) released the notification of essential dates and schedule for CS Foundation, Executive, and Professional courses 2020. ICSI provide CS Cut-Off marks for the year 19 pertaining to the candidates. The candidates can aim their CS goal in a better way with proper planning.

ICSI CS Cut Off Marks 2020

The students that have given the CS exam can check the CS Cut Off Marks on the official site of the ICSI. CS cut off 2020 varies to each and every student. The students that are declared pass in Professional Programme exam in addition to get practical experience need to undergo compulsory practical training for four months. The CS certification has three levels of which one has to appear for three exams:

  • Foundation Programme
  • Executive Programme
  • Professional Programme

ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for Foundation

The students need to score more than the CS Cut Off Marks to qualify the CS Foundation examination. The students need to score at least 40% marks in each subject. However, other than this, they also need to score more than 50% marks as aggregate.

It should be noted the students that appeared in all subjects for which they enrolled have acquired 60% or above marks in a subject but fail in one subject will also be declared passed if they get more than 40% marks in the remaining subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks in the remaining subjects at one sitting within the next three following exams.

CS Foundation

Qualifying marks

In each subject

40%

In aggregate

50%

ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for Executive

CS executive Cut Off Marks for both modules:

  • The students need to score atIeast 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers.
  • If the students qualify any one Module of executive exam held under the old syllabus, prior to the introduction of the executive exam under the current syllabus and attain 40% marks at one sitting in each of the remaining papers in which they are required to appear and 40% marks in the aggregate of all such remaining papers of the executive exam.

CS executive Cut Off Marks for one module:

  • The students shall be declared pass in one module of the executive exam if they attain 40% marks at one sitting in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all papers of that module.
  • If the students attain 60% or more marks in any paper(s) and at least of 25% marks in each of the remaining paper(s) of the module but failed in that module shall be granted exemption from attempting that paper in any subsequent examination.
  • The students that appeared in all the papers of a module for which they enrolled without getting any exemption and failed in one paper of the module but attain at least 60% of the total marks of the remaining papers of that module shall be declared pass in that module if they re-appears in the remaining one paper in which they failed and get 40% marks in any subsequent exam.

ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for Professional

Professional Programme is the final level in Company Secretary. The students that have cleared their Foundation and Executive Programmes are eligible to undertake Professional Programme.

CS professional cut off for all modules:

  • The students will be declared pass if they attain at least 40% in one sitting in each of the papers and 40 percent in aggregate of all the papers.
  • The students will be declared pass is they cleared any one or more modules of Professional exam under old syllabus and attain at least 40% marks in one sitting in each of the remaining papers and 50% marks in aggregate.

CS professional cut off for one module:

  • The students that attain at least 40% marks in each of the papers and 50% percent marks in aggregate will be declared pass in the Professional Programme.
  • If the students that failed in one subject but attain at least 60% of the total marks of the remaining subjects of the module shall be declared pass if they attain a least 50% marks.

We have covered a detailed guide on ICSI CS Cut Off Marks. If you have any questions related to the CS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.

Leave a Comment