ICSI CS Cut Off Marks: ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) released the notification of essential dates and schedules for CS Foundation, Executive, and Professional courses 2021. ICSI provides Company Secretary Cut-Off marks for the year 2020 pertaining to the candidates. The candidates can aim their CS goal in a better way with proper planning.
In this article, we are providing complete details on ICSI CS Cut Off Marks!
ICSI CS Cut Off Marks List 2021
The students who have given the CS Exam 2020 can check the cut-off marks on the official site of the ICSI. ICSI CS Cut Off Marks 2021 varies to each and every student. The students that are declared to passing marks in cs executive Professional Programme exam, in addition, to get practical experience need to undergo compulsory practical training for four months. The CS certification has three levels of which one has to appear for three exams:
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
Scroll down to find complete details!
ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for Foundation
The students need to score more than the CS Cut Off Marks to qualify for the CS Foundation examination. The students need to score at least 40% marks in each subject. However, other than this, they also need to score more than 50% marks as aggregate.
It should be noted the students that appeared in all subjects for which they enrolled have acquired 60% or above marks in a subject but fail in one subject will also be declared passed if they get more than 40% marks in the remaining subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks in the remaining subjects at one sitting within the next three following exams.
In each subject
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download ICSI CS Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for Executive
Check out the CS Executive Cut Off Marks for both modules:
- The students need to score at least 40% marks on each paper and 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers.
- If the students qualify anyone Module of executive exam held under the old syllabus, prior to the introduction of the executive exam under the current syllabus and attain 40% marks at one sitting in each of the remaining papers in which they are required to appear and 40% marks in the aggregate of all such remaining papers of the executive exam.
CS executive Cut Off Marks for one module:
- The students shall be declared to CS Executive passing marks in one module of the executive exam if they attain 40% marks at one sitting in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all papers of that module.
- If the students attain 60% or more marks in any paper(s) and at least 25% marks in each of the remaining paper(s) of the module but failed in that module shall be granted exemption from attempting that paper in any subsequent examination.
- The students that appeared in all the papers of a module for which they enrolled without getting any exemption and failed in one paper of the module but attain at least 60% of the total marks of the remaining papers of that module shall be declared pass in that module if they re-appears in the remaining one paper in which they failed and get 40% marks in any subsequent exam.
ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for Professional: Complete Process
Professional Programme is the final level in Company Secretary. The students that have cleared their Foundation and Executive Programmes are eligible to undertake Professional Programme.
CS professional cut off for all modules:
- The students will be declared pass if they attain at least 40% in one sitting in each of the papers and 40 percent in aggregate of all the papers.
- The students will be declared pass if they cleared any one or more modules of Professional exam under old syllabus and attain at least 40% marks in one sitting in each of the remaining papers and 50% marks in aggregate.
CS professional cut off for one module:
- The students that attain at least 40% marks in each of the papers and 50% percent marks in aggregate will be declared pass in the Professional Programme.
- If the students that failed in one subject but attain at least 60% of the total marks of the remaining subjects of the module shall be declared pass.
Want to download a PDF of the ICSI CS Qualifying Marks criteria: Click HERE
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for ICSI CS Exam
Must-Read Career Scope After Qualifying CS
The company secretary (CS) is one of the principal officers of the company. They keep the company’s records; complete the company’s tax returns; advise the Board of Directors of their legal obligations to ensure that companies comply with statutory legislation.
- Know More: Career Scope After Qualifying CS
We have covered a detailed guide on ICSI CS Cut Off Marks. If you have any questions related to the CS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQ- ICSI CS Cut Off Marks
Is it necessary to get 40% marks on each paper for the CS Professional one module exam?
Yes, it is mandatory to get 40% marks on each paper for CS Professional one module exam.
If I failed in two subjects, but achieve 60% in the CS Professional exam, am I declared to pass?
No. If you have to fail in one subject, but achieve 60% in CS Professional exam then only you will declare as “pass”.
What is the ICSI Foundation Cut off marks?
Read the above article to find the complete details on ICSI Foundation Cut off marks.
What is the CSEET result’s validity?
The CSEET result is valid for one year from the announcement of the results.
What are the ICSI CS Cut Off Marks for the Executive program?
Read the above article to find the complete details on ICSI CS Cut off marks for the Executive program.
In which mode CS Admit Card can be downloaded?
You can download CS Admit Card online mode.