Make your 10th Maths Exam Preparation Easier with RS Aggarwal Class 10 Maths Solutions which are prepared by Experts according to CBSE NCERT Curriculum. RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Trigonometric Ratios contains all the Topic wise Important Questions Listed and Exercise-wise Solutions.
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Trigonometric Ratios
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Trigonometric Ratios explains about Introduction to t-ratios, acute of aright angle, Different Trigonometric ratios and many more
Different Ratios of Trigonometry Involves Sine, Cosine, etc, The first use of the idea of ‘sine’ in the way we use it today was in the work Aryabhatiyam by Aryabhata, in A.D. 500. Aryabhata used the word Ardha-jya for the half-chord, which was shortened to jya or jiva in due course. When the Aryabhatiyam was translated into Arabic, the word jiva was retained as it is.
The word jiva was translated into the sinus, which means curve when the Arabic version was translated into Latin. Soon the word sinus, also used as sine, became common in mathematical texts throughout Europe. An English Professor of astronomy Edmund Gunter (1581–1626), first used the abbreviated notation ‘sin’.
The origin of the terms ‘cosine’ and ‘tangent’ was much later. The cosine function arose from the need to compute the sine of the complementary angle. Aryabhatta called it kotijya. The name cosinus originated with Edmund Gunter. In 1674, the English Mathematician Sir Jonas Moore first used the abbreviated notation ‘cos’
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercises – Trigonometric Ratios
RS Aggarwal Chapter 5 Solutions for Class 10 maths Includes following Exercises Solutions PDF
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 3
- Includes Complete Solutions in Detailed Manner
- Easy to understand the Concept and lasts long in students Mind
- Helps in the preparation of Competitive Exams
- Strong Foundation for Class 12 Maths
Chapter-wise CBSE Class 10 Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions PDF
Download all chapter-wise RS Aggarwal CBSE Class 10 Maths Solutions to score More Marks in the Exam
- Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Polynomials
- Chapter 3 – Linear equations in two variables
- Chapter 4 – Triangles
- Chapter 5 – Trigonometric Ratios
- Chapter 6 – T-Ratios of Some Particular Angles
- Chapter 7 – Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Chapter 8 – Trigonometric Identities
- Chapter 9 – Mean, Median, Mode of Grouped Data, Cumulative Frequency Graph and Ogive
- Chapter 10 – Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 11 – Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 12 – Circles
- Chapter 13 – Constructions
- Chapter 14 – Height and Distance
- Chapter 15 – Probability
- Chapter 16 – Co-ordinate Geometry
- Chapter 17 – Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures
We have covered the detailed guide on RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Trigonometric Ratios. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.