CTET Application Form 2020| Application Form Correction date Extended
CTET Application form 2020: Are you looking CTET exam application procedure? Are you confused about the correction process of application form?
Don’t worry! Here we are proving a brief guide to fill CTET Application form 2020.
Latest Updtae : Due to Admistrative Reasons, CTET Examination Schedule has been Revised as Follows.
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||17/03/2020|
|Final verificatin of payment of fee||18/03/2020|
|Online corrections, if any||19/03/2020 to 26/03/2020|
CTET Application Form 2020
CTET Exam 2020 Application process is fully online. You fill the application form from the official site. The registered candidates can now pay the CTET application fee by March 17 (3:30 PM). Also, the final verification of payment of application fee can be done by March 18. The CTET application form correction window will open on March 19. Candidates will be able to make changes in their application form (if required) by March 26.
Before entering into the application guide, you can check the important dates related to CTET application.
CTET Application Form 2020 Dates
As per the official notification, the schedule of CTET 2020 Exam is as follows –
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|CTET 2020 Registration began on||January 24 – March 2, 2020 March 9, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|CTET Application Fee can be paid up to||March 5, 2020 March 13, 2020 (4:30 PM) March 17, 2020 (3:30PM) (Revised)|
|Final Verification of payment of fee by Candidates||March 16, 2020 (4:30 PM) March 18, 2020 (Revised)|
|CTET Application Form Correction||March 19 – 26, 2020 (Revised)|
|Availability of CTET Admit Card||3rd week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|CTET 2020 Exam Date||July 5, 2020|
How to Fill CTET Application Form 2020?
You have to login to ctet.nic.in to fill CTET Application Form for July 2020 session. Now, click on the link ‘Apply online’ and you will be redirected to an instruction page.
Here you can read all the basic instructions explaining the application procedure. After reading the instructions carefully, now click on the link ‘Proceed to Apply Online’.
Step 1 – Fill CTET 2020 Application Form
- You have to fill in all the details correctly.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you wish to edit the filled in information, you can use the ‘Reset’ button
- After clicking on the ‘Next’ button, candidates will be directed to a Review Page.
- Once done, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
After submission, your registration number will be generated. You must note down the number and keep it safe.
You need to fill the detailes in CTET Application Form 2020 are as as given below.
- Candidate’s particulars
- Examination Center
- Languages offered
- If Differently Abled
- Personal details
- College Institution
- Address and contact
- Security PIN
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
In this step you have to upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Upload high quality scanned images of your latest photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
- The photograph should be more than 10 kbs and less than 100 kbs in size; dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- The signature size should range from 3 kbs- 30 kbs; dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Both the images should be in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 3: Pay CTET Application Fee
This is the third step to fill online CTET Application Form 2020. Here you have to follow below steps to pay the fee online
- After successfully uploading the scanned images of the photograph and the signature, you will automatically redirect to the payment page.
- In this page, you can do the fee payment online through debit/ credit card/ net banking or download the e-challan to pay the fee offline.
Step 4: Print the Confirmation Page
This is the final step of online CTET Application 2020. You need to follow the step as given below.
- After completion of the payment, you will see the Confirmation Page.
- One must keep this Confirmation Page along with a copy of the e-challan or the fee receipt safely.
CTET Application Fee 2020
You have to pay the application fee based on your category.
You can check the latest CTET application fee from the table below.
|Category||Paper 1 or Paper 2||Both Paper 1 and 2|
|General/OBC||INR 1000||INR 1200|
|SC/ST/ Differently Abled||INR 500||INR 600|
Pre-requisites Before Filling CTET Application Form 2020
You should have following essential documents and information. These are required at the time of filling and completing the online procedure.
- Your recent High quality photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- The prescribed dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 10 kbs and 100 kbs.
- Your High quality scanned signature image in jpeg/jpg format.
- The prescribed dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 3 kbs and 30 kbs.
- You should have Aadhar number, credit/debit card details (in case of online payment), academic qualification details and valid email id, phone number and mailing address.
CTET Application Form Correction 2020
You should know that the Central Board of Secondary Education will open the online CTET Application Form Correction facility.
CTET Application form Correction is now Available from 19/03/2020 – 26/03/2020 to corret the mistakes if any, in the Application form.
After completion of registration successfully, you can update, add or rectify mistakes, if any, in the application form.
Candidates have to follow these simple steps for form correction:
- Step 1:You have to visit the official website i.e ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2:Now, you should click on the link available for CTET application form correction.
- Step 3:Enter the application number and date of birth and click on Sign In button.
- Step 4:You have to make the required corrections in the application form.
- Step 5:Now, you should save and submit the form again.
You can make the following changes:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Name of your college or University
- Paper chosen by candidate ( From Paper I to Paper-II or vice-versa)
- Paper-II Subject
- Preferred Centre
- Language for Paper
- Communication Address
You can contact the conducting authority to get any kind of clarification and assistance regarding Application Form.
Contact details of the authority as given below:
Smt. Poonam Sachdeva,
Dy. Secretary Central Teacher eligibility Test Unit, CBSE
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
Contact No: 011-22240107, 22240112
You should refer to the following links to boost your exam preparation for the CTET exam.
Click on the link to access other links related to the CTET exam.
- CTET Eligibility
- CTET Exam Date
- CTET Selection Process 2020
- CTET Exam Pattern
- CTET Syllabus
- CTET Preparation
- CTET Subjects
- CTET Admit Card
- CTET Exam Analysis
- CTET Cut-Off 2020
- CTET Answer key
- CTET Result
- CTET Certificate
- Career option after CTET Exam
We have covered the detailed guide on CTET Application Form 2020. Feel free to ask us any question in the comment section below.