Career Options After CTET Exam: Salary Structure and Job Opportunities
Career Options after CTET Exam: CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is a prestigious exam in India to build a career in teaching sector. It is the most popular exam among candidates who want to develop their career in teaching areas.
When you are preparing for CTET Exam, you may face a lot of queries. Such as,
- What future scopes after qualifying CTET?
- What are the career options after the CTET Exam?
Don’t worry! In this article, we will guide you to understand better the career opportunities after the CTET Exam.
Career Options after UGC NET Exam
If you have a dream to become a teacher in school, you should appear this exam. It will provide you with tremendous access to establish yourself as a CBSE Teacher.
But for that, you have to qualify with a good score. Before applying for this exam, you should be aware of the future career scope of it.
UGC NET exam provided you with numerous job opportunities in the field of teaching. This year CTET Exam will be conducted in 20 Languages across 112 cities of India to recruit Primary & Secondary Teachers for various Central & State Government Schools.
As you know, CTET certificate is the minimum eligibility to get the teaching job. So, after qualifying the CTET Exam, you are just eligible to become a government teacher and also candidates can apply for vacancies release by different schools.
CTET Growth Opportunity
You will get various growth chances after qualifying the CTET exam.
Some important opportunities are as given below.
CTET Job opportunity as a Teacher
Once you get recruited as a teacher, the door of growth and opportunities gets wide open. Years down the line you can even become the Headmaster of School.
Teachers promotion opportunity After CTET
- You can become Headmaster in a primary/secondary school
- You can get the position of A senior teacher in a primary/secondary school
- Assistant Teacher in a primary/secondary school
- A senior teacher in Upper Primary School
- Principal in higher grade schools
CTET Salary and Pay scale
You should know that the average pay scale of primary teachers teaching from class I to V is approximately Rs 1.5 lakh per year, while the average salary scale of secondary teachers is around Rs. 2, 30,000 per year.
Importance of CTET Certificate:
- CTET certificate is the minimum eligibility for central government teaching job, it is like an added bonus to your profile.
- After CTET certificates candidates can apply for all Central Government Teaching job as like KVS, NVS Army Teacher, ERDO, etc.
- Without CTET certificate candidates cannot apply for Central government teaching jobs.
- After CTET certificates Candidates can apply for some state government teaching Jobs.
- Many Privates Institute only prefer or give preference to CTET qualified candidates for teacher recruitment.
- Many Union territories only preferred CTET qualified Teacher in Regular/Contractual teacher recruitment.
- After clearing CTET certificates there is a very good chance of getting the government teacher job.
You should refer to the following links to boost your exam preparation for the CTET exam.
Click on the link to access other links related to the CTET exam.