IES Admit Card: The Admit Card for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is expected to be issued three weeks before the Prelims & Mains exam date. Candidates can use the official website to download their IES 2021 Exam hall ticket.
Candidates must insert the Registration ID or roll number, along with the date of birth, in order to download the Engineering Services admit card. Until the day of the examination, you can download the IES admit card.
In this article, you will find the complete guide to download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2021 from the official website.
IES Admit Card 2021
The IES Prelims will be conducted on 18th July 2021. You should know that the IES 2021 Exam Hall Ticket for Prelims 2021 will be released by the second week of July 2021 (tentative).
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) IES admit card serves as evidence that an applicant has submitted an application and that his or her candidacy has been approved. However, IES 2021 Selection will be conducted to fill 215 vacancies in various engineering departments in the government.
The candidates from all the four categories as given below are going to download the call letter for this exam:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
ESE 2021 Admit Card | Overview
Before starting the complete guide, check the key points about the IES 2021 Admit Card from the table below.
|IES Admit Card Issuing body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|ESE Admit Card can be downloaded from||upsc.gov.in|
|IES Hall Ticket can be accessed using||Registration ID, Roll Number, and Date of birth|
|Details on IES/ ESE Admit Card||Candidate’s name, the application number, test center, date & time, category, photo, and signature|
|Documents to carry along with Admit Card||Original Photo ID proof|
|UPSC Helpline Number||011-23381125 | 011-23385271|
IES Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
Check out the ESE 2021 Important Dates regarding the release of admit card for IES 2021 are tabulated below:
|IES/ESE 2021 Admit Card Dates||Important Dates|
|IES/ESE Prelims Admit Card Released||2nd week of July 2021|
|IES/ESE Preliminary Exam Date 2021||18th July 2021|
|ESE/IES Main Admit Card Released||September 2021|
|ESE/IES Main Exam Date 2021||10th October 2021|
Steps to Download IES/ESE Admit Card 2021
UPSC will publish IES Admit Card separately for all the three stages- Prelims, Mains Exam, and Interview round.
You have to follow the given steps in order to download the Admit Card:
- Step 1: You have to visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now, you should click on the ‘Examinations’ tab.
- Step 3: In the examinations section, you have to click on e-admit cards.
- Step 4: There will be a link for the ‘UPSC Engineering IES 2021 Admit Card’.
- Step 5: Now, you should click on the IES Admit Card 2021.
- Step 6: You have to read the Instructions and click “Yes”.
- Step 7: Enter IES Registration number/ Roll Number, Date of birth, and Captcha in the provided field.
- Step 8: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 9: IES Examination Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Step 10: You have to download and take a printout of the admit card and carry it with you on exam day.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download UPSC IES Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
Details Mentioned on IES/ ESE Admit Card 2021
UPSC IES Admit Card contains important information about the candidate and the exam he is appearing for.
You should check the details. Make sure that all the information mentioned is accurate.
IES/ESE 2021 admit card will contain the following details:
- Personal details of the candidate (Name, father’s name, DOB, address, etc.)
- Date and time of the examination
- Venue and complete address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Email ID
- General instructions to be kept in mind while attempting the examination.
Required Documents with IES 2021 Hall Ticket
You have to carry an original photo ID proof with IES Admit Card to the exam center.
Any one of the following documents will serve as photo identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other government-issued photo Id proof
The Discrepancy in IES/ESE Hall Ticket Card 2021
After downloading ESE Hall Ticket, you should check all the mentioned details and verify them properly.
For any discrepancy in the given information in the ESE Admit Card, you must immediately contact UPSC in this regard. In case of non-receipt of UPSC IES Hall Ticket, you can contact the Facilitation Counter located in the UPSC Office either in person or by phone.
If you found any discrepancy or errors in the IES Hall Ticket, the candidate must get in touch with the appropriate authority, requesting to issue a new one. The request must contain the following particulars:
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Postal Address as given in the application
- Failure to mention any of these details will result in ignorance/non-consideration of the candidate’s request. Hence, applicants must be vigilant about this issue.
- The authorities can be reached at the following address:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for the technical problem)
E-mail: email@example.com (for applicant data problem)
IES Exam Day Instructions 2021
- You should check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Read the “Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination” given in “Rules for the Examination” available in Examination Notice and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for UPSC IES Exam
Important: IES Exam Centers 2021
You should know that UPSC has notified 42 prelims exam centers and 24 mains exam centers for IES 2021.
You can choose one exam center each for prelims and main exams during IES registration. UPSC tries to allocate the preferred exam centers to the candidate, however, it reserves the right to allot center other than the one preferred by the candidate.
You should note that the allotted IES Exam Centers will be mentioned on the admit card.
Must-Read IES/ESE Answer Key
The ESE/IES Answer Key will be released after the successful conduction of Prelims 2021 and Mains Exam. UPSC will publish IES Answer Key on its official website.
- To get more details on UPSC IES Answer Key: CLICK HERE
We have covered the detailed guide on IES Admit Card 2021. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQ- IES 2021 Admit Card
1- Will I receive IES Admit Card for Prelims 2021 through the post?
No. You will not receive the admit card for the IES 2021 Prelims exam via post. You will have to download it from the official website of UPSC.
2. What are the details mentioned on ESE Call Letter?
Read the above article to find the complete lists of details mentioned on ESE Call Letter.
3. Do I get a separate IES Admit Card for all stages?
Yes, UPSC releases separate IES Admit Card for all the stages.
4. Can the exam center be changed once the IES 2021 Clerk admit card released?
No, the exam center cannot be changed once the IES 2021 Hall Ticket is released.
5. Is it okay if I present a digital copy of my IES admit card at the center?
Candidates must bring a printed copy of their IES 2021 admit card to the center.
6. What if the UPSC IES exam login screen ignores my date of birth?
You have to select the date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, as mentioned in the IES hall ticket.
7. What if the UPSC IES 2021 admit card isn’t available right away?
The page can take a long time to load due to a heavy load on the server. You can wait for a while before attempting to download IES 2021 admit card in this situation.
8. Can I bring my driving license with the IES admit card for identification?
Yeah, you can carry your driving license to the exam center with your IES 2021 admit card as verification.