UPSC IES Preparation tips 2019
Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination is one of the most prestigious examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for filling in various positions across the organization. There are lakhs of candidates applying for UPSC IES Exam every year. This year, the UPSC IES Prelims is completed and IES Mains exam is scheduled on June 30, 2019. As there is are a few days left for the exam, candidates must download their IES Mains Admit card and be well prepared for the exam. To ease out your preparation, we have provided the detailed UPSC IES Preparation Tips here to score more in the IES Exam. This is not just for IES Mains but it would be helpful for candidates who will be taking up the exam in the further days.
UPSC IES Preparation Tips 2019
Candidates who are appearing for the IES Exam can go through these UPSC IES Preparation Strategy to score more and reach your desired goals. Unlike other engineering exams, IES includes complete entire engineering syllabus and the exam is based more on formula and theory based questions. So, here is the detailed preparation plan on how to study for IES Exam. Here are subject-wise preparation for IES Exam
1. Engineering Aptitude- solve more of basic problems for aptitude from Quantitative Books.
2. Engineering Maths- Solve Previous year papers of GATE Mathematics to be perfect in this subject and crack all questions.
3. Current Affairs- Read daily newspapers and current affairs to stay updated with current issues happening across the globe.
4. Environment, Quality Management, Project Management- For these subjects study from the respective books to understand all the concepts better.
5. Engineering Drawing and Safety- This is one of the important subject and if students find this tough can watch video lectures to understand the subject.
IES Preparation Strategy
1. Go through the IES Syllabus and Exam Pattern thoroughly.
2. Make sure you have the right IES Books for preparation.
3. Make a study plan and prepare accordingly. Give more time to subjects which you feel is tough and less time to subjects which you feel it is easy.
4. Solve IES Previous Year Question Papers to know different types of questions.
5. While studying prepare revision notes which can be utilized during last minute preparation.
6. Practice IES Mock Tests to be well prepared for the IES Mains exam.
7. By solving previous year papers and taking up practice tests, candidates can improve their speed and learn time management.
8. Set a time limit and solve the question papers in the form of test. This way you will improve your accuracy.
9. Do not get tensed. Stay calm and attempt the exam to score more.
Thus, candidates can go through these IES Mains Preparation Tips to score more in the upcoming exam. Make sure to stay focussed and study well to achieve your goals.
70% OffEbook₹360.00 ₹10871% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹15725% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹318.750025% OffEbook₹550.00 ₹412.500025% OffEbook₹295.00 ₹221.250025% OffEbook₹350.00 ₹262.500025% OffEbook₹375.00 ₹281.250010% OffEbook₹750.00 ₹675.000010% OffEbook₹825.00 ₹742.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500049% OffEbook₹115.00 ₹5950% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹80.000071% OffEbook₹365.00 ₹10970% OffEbook₹950.00 ₹28571% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹12710% OffEbook₹350.00 ₹315.000071% OffEbook₹165.00 ₹4950% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹20.000070% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹6071% OffEbook₹295.00 ₹88