Are you preparing for IES Exam? Do you have enough study materials? Do you have the latest Revision Notes?
Don’t worry! In this article, you will find the complete guide on IES Note for All Branches.
The IES Notes can help you in revising the entire syllabus for IES 2023 exam quickly. It is always good to create a revision note for all the subjects so that it brings easiness in studying every topic.
Revision notes should always include clue points that will be easier for you to read before the exam and memorize it.
IES Notes for All Branches
Revision Notes are the Best IES Exam Preparation Materials. the best It is not easy to by-heart everything from the, but your revision notes can help you. The IES Notes should include all the main topics that are being covered in various branches like Fluid Mechanics, Strength of Materials.
Before starting the complete guide, let’s take a look at the key points of UPSC IES/ ESE
IES/ESE Exam Result Stages
3 stages – IES Preliminary result, Main result, and Final result.
Result Releasing Body
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Mode of Availability
Result available at
Credentials required to access the result
Registration Number and Date of Birth
IES Vacancy 2023
IES Helpline Number
011-23385271/ 23381125/ 23098543
IES Civil Engineering Notes for Prelims & Mains
By studying IES Civil Notes, you can clear the concept behind all topics of IES Civil Engineering. Experts have created the study notes by considering the latest IES Civil Engineering Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
The Important topics covered in the ESE Civil Engineering notes are given below.
For Civil Paper I
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management
Paper Civil II
- The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines, and Hydro Power
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
IES Mechanical Notes for Prelims & Mains
By studying IES Mechanical Notes, you can clear the concept behind all topics of IES Mechanical Engineering. Experts have created the study notes by considering the latest IES Mechanical Engineering Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
The Important topics covered in the ESE Mechanical Engineering notes are given below.
For Mechanical Paper I
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- IC Engines, Refrigeration, and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
For Mechanical Paper II
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Design of Machine Elements
- Manufacturing, Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
IES Electrical Engineering Notes for Prelims & Mains
By studying IES Electrical Notes, you can clear the concept behind all topics of IES Electrical Engineering. Experts have created the study notes by considering the latest IES Electrical Engineering Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
The Important topics covered in the ESE Electrical Engineering notes are given below.
For Electrical Paper I
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus
For Electrical Paper II
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
IES Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Notes for Prelims & Mains
By studying IES Electronics and Telecommunication Notes, you can clear the concept behind all IES Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering topics. Experts have created the study notes by considering the latest IES Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
The Important topics covered in the ESE Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering notes are as given below.
For Electronics and Telecommunication Paper I
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
For Electronics and Telecommunication Paper II
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Advanced Communication Topics
Benefits of Using UPSC ESE Notes
If you prepare a revision note, then it will help you a lot in reminding the topics quickly. Some of the best benefits that you can gain through revision notes are as follows:
- Quickly revise in the morning before the exam starts.
- Easily revise topics as per the modules.
- Simple explanations and theories
- Stay in your memory
These are some of the benefits of making a revision note which is sure to help all the students who are preparing for the IES/ESE 2023 Exam.
Other Important Links To Know More About IES Exam
You can refer following links to know more about the UPSC IES Exam.
You can easily find the IES books and other study materials by clicking the link given below.
We have covered the detailed guide on UPSC IES Notes 2023 For Prelims & Mains Exam. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.