RGPV Question Papers
Principles of Management And Managerial Economics June 2012
Note : Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define Management Distinguish between management and administration.
2. Discuss the nature and scope of management Is management a science or an art or both ?
3. Discuss in brief the principles of management.
4. What do you understand by the term “Levels of Management” ? Explain briefly the levels of management
5. Discuss the steps necessary in management decision-making. What are the limits of rational decision-making ?
6. Define Decision-making. What are the various types of decision-making ?
7. Explain briefly the objectives of the firm.
8. Write short notes on any four of the following :
1. Incremental cost and sunk cost
2. Replacement cost and historical cost
3. Short run cost and long run cost
4. Average cost and marginal cost
9. What are the factors which affect the productivity of resources ?
10. What is the input-output analysis ? What are the limitations of input-output analysis ?