VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus: You need to know the latest VTU Syllabus for Petrochem Engineering to secure a better grade in the exam. It will give you a clear idea to find the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects.
With the clear concepts in every topic of Petrochem Engineering, you can crack the various competitive exams like Gate.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus 2020 and Marking Scheme.
VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus 2020
With the latest Petrochem Engineering Syllabus, you can create a solid study plan and score a better mark in all subjects in the semester exam. All semesters are important stages for every student’s life. Based on the score in a Petrochem Engineering degree, you can shape your career in the proper way.
Before starting the complete guide on VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus 2020, let’s check the highlights of VTU from the table below.
VTU Belgaum Highlights
|Approvals||AICTE, UGC, COA( Council of Architecture)|
|Courses||UG(35), PG(94), Ph.D & Research(592 departments) Quality Improvement Program(13)|
|Number of Students||+325000|
Bosch Rexroth AG-Germany
Virginia Commonwealth University
University of California
Deshpande Foundation-Startup Center
India Electronics and Semiconductor Association
IBM India Ltd. Bengaluru
Intel Asia. Bengaluru
You should have the following syllabus to boost your exam preparation for the VTU Petrochem Engineering.
Click on the link to access all semester syllabus related to Petrochem Engineering.
VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
- 3rd Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
- 4th Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
- 5th Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
- 6th Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
- 7th Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
- 8th Semester Petrochem Engineering Syllabus
VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
- 3rd Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
- 4th Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
- 5th Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
- 6th Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
- 7th Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
- 8th Semester Petrochem Engineering Scheme
List of Job Options After B.Tech in Petrochem Engineering
B. Tech Petroleum Engineering offers numerous career options for those who are interested in studying the extraction process of oil and gas and possess analytical and conceptualization skills.
Jobs are also offered in the government sector. Companies that come under government and recruits Petrochem engineers are as follows:
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- Hindustan Oil Exploration Company Ltd (HOEC)
- Essar Oil
Salary: Petrochem engineers will get attractive pay. In India, the average salary of a petroleum engineer is Rs 6,99,027 per year. As you gain experience, your salary will also high. Remuneration in this field is offered high abroad.
Entry Level Remuneration after B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering:
|Post||Recruiter||Salary (Monthly Basis)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)||Rs. 24,900|
|Grade ‘B’ Engineers||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)||Rs. 29,100 – 54,500|
|Executive Trainee||Oil India Limited||Rs. 25,000|
|Research Engineer position||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)||Rs 18,000|
|Junior Engineer position||Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC)||Rs 22,000|
|Research Associate||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)||Rs 35,000 and 50,000|
|Class –I Executive||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500|
We have covered the complete guide on VTU Petrochem Engineering Syllabus 2020. feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below