VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus 2020: You need to know the latest VTU Syllabus for Mining Engineering to secure a better grade in the exam. It will give you a clear idea to find the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects. With the clear concepts in every topic of Mining Engineering, you can crack the various competitive exams like Gate.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus 2020 and Marking Scheme.
VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus 2020
All semesters are important stages for every student’s life. Based on the score in a Mining Engineering degree, you can shape your career in the proper way. With the latest Mining Engineering Syllabus, you can create a solid study plan and score a better mark in all subjects in the semester exam.
You must have Mining Engineering books & study materials, Previous years questions paper along with the latest Mining Engineering Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
Before starting the complete guide on VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus 2020, let’s check the highlights of VTU from the table below.
VTU Belgaum Highlights
|Approvals||AICTE, UGC, COA( Council of Architecture)|
|Courses||UG(35), PG(94), Ph.D & Research(592 departments) Quality Improvement Program(13)|
|Number of Students||+325000|
Bosch Rexroth AG-Germany
Virginia Commonwealth University
University of California
Deshpande Foundation-Startup Center
India Electronics and Semiconductor Association
IBM India Ltd. Bengaluru
Intel Asia. Bengaluru
You should have the following syllabus to boost your exam preparation for the VTU Mining Engineering.
Click on the link to access all semester syllabus related to Mining Engineering.
VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
- 3rd Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
- 4th Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
- 5th Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
- 6th Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
- 7th Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
- 8th Semester Mining Engineering Syllabus
VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
- 3rd Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
- 4th Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
- 5th Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
- 6th Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
- 7th Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
- 8th Semester Mining Engineering Scheme
List of Job Options After B.Tech in Mining Engineering
In Mining engineering, there are enormous job opportunities are available in public sector or government organizations. Career scope in the field of teaching is also bright for candidates having master’s degree in mining engineering.
Mining Engineers are always in demand in various Government organisations which deal with the extraction of natural resources and minerals from the earth like coal, steel, iron etc
Steel Authority of India Ltd, Coal Authority of India Ltd, Uranium Corporation of India Ltd, Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ranchi etc
INR 2 LPA to INR 8 LPA
Private Sector Jobs
There are several private companies which work in collaboration with the Government of India and states which requires Mining Engineers in helping them extracting minerals and resources from the depth of the earth
Infotech Ltd, EDR Technologies Pvt Ltd, Adani Mining Pvt Ltd etc
INR 2 LPA to INR 6 LPA
Some of the top recruiters in the field are as follows:
- The Indian Bureau of Mines
- Geological Survey of India
- Neyvelli Lignite Corporation
- Essel Mining & Industries Ltd.
- Hindustan Zinc Limited
- Adani Mining Pvt. Ltd.
- Arcelor Mittal
- Bharat Forge Limited
- Cairn Energy
- Coal India Ltd.
- Damodar Valley Corporation
You will be appointed as:
- Mining Engineer – Granite
- Mining Engineering Technicians
- Research Engineers- Data Mining
- Deputy Chief Mechanical – Metals & Mining
- Assistant Mining Engineer
- Mining Engineer / Mine Planner
- Technical Consultant- Mining Industries
We have covered the complete guide on VTU Mining Engineering Syllabus 2020. feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below