VTU Biotechnology Syllabus: You should know the latest Biotechnology Syllabus and marking scheme to prepare for the Biotechnology exam. The latest VTU Syllabus for Biotechnology lets you know the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects.
With the clear concepts in every topic of Biotechnology, you can crack the various competitive exams like Gate.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on VTU Biotechnology Syllabus 2020 and Marking Scheme.
VTU Biotechnology Syllabus 2020
With the latest Biotechnology Syllabus, you can create a solid study plan and score a better mark in all subjects in the semester exam.
You must have Biotechnology books & study materials, Previous years questions paper along with the latest Biotechnology Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
VTU publishes the latest syllabus for all branches in its official Website. All semesters are important stages for every student’s life. Based on the score in a Biotechnology degree, you can shape your career in the proper way.
Before starting the complete guide on VTU Biotechnology Syllabus 2020, let’s check the highlights of VTU from the table below.
VTU Belgaum Highlights
|Approvals||AICTE, UGC, COA( Council of Architecture)|
|Courses||UG(35), PG(94), Ph.D & Research(592 departments) Quality Improvement Program(13)|
|Number of Students||+325000|
Bosch Rexroth AG-Germany
Virginia Commonwealth University
University of California
Deshpande Foundation-Startup Center
India Electronics and Semiconductor Association
IBM India Ltd. Bengaluru
Intel Asia. Bengaluru
You should have the following syllabus to boost your exam preparation for the VTU Biotechnology.
Click on the link to access all semester syllabus related to Biotechnology.
VTU Biotechnology Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
- 3rd Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
- 4th Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
- 5th Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
- 6th Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
- 7th Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
- 8th Semester Biotechnology Syllabus
VTU Biotechnology Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Biotechnology Scheme
- 3rd Semester Biotechnology Scheme
- 4th Semester Biotechnology Scheme
- 5th Semester Biotechnology Scheme
- 6th Semester Biotechnology Scheme
- 7th Semester Biotechnology Scheme
- 8th Semester Biotechnology Scheme
Entry-level biotechnologists or candidates with a bachelor’s degree in biotechnology can work as research technicians. They help out leading research scientists to conduct and monitor experiments and may also record data and prepare reports.
Graduates with a master’s degree can expect to work as a lead to research projects and team. A lab manager or teacher/lecturer.
Biotechnological applications are used widely in the following industries:
- Animal husbandry
- Genetic engineering
- Environmental conservation
- Soil biology
- Textile industry
Biotechnologists can find jobs in both private and government undertakings with specialisations in different sub-disciplines.
Biotechnologists can work for various organisations/industries under these positions:
- Medical scientists,
- Biological technicians
- Medical and Clinical Lab Technologists & Technicians
- Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Biomedical Engineers
- R&D and Process Development Scientists
- Biomanufacturing Specialists
- Bioproduction Operators
Top Recruiters Hiring Biotechnologist
Even though several companies hire Biotechnology engineers; some of the most leading ones are mentioned below:
- The Government of India National Biotechnology Board (NBTB)
- The Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISC)
- Biotechnology Consortium of India Ltd (BCIL)
Biotechnology Professionals Salary
The renumeration here, depends on your academic qualification and skills like other job profiles.
- Fresh graduates can expect a monthly salary in the range of Rs.8,000 to Rs.20,000.
- With increase in level of experience, there is abundant scope for getting better salary.
We have covered the complete guide on VTU Biotechnology Syllabus 2020. feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below