VTU Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus: In the latest VTU Syllabus for Aeronautical Engineering, you will find the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects.
To prepare for the VTU Aeronautical Engineering exam, you must aware of the latest syllabus and marking scheme. You should also have the depth knowledge in every topic of Aeronautical Engineering to crack the various competitive exams like Gate.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on VTU Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus 2020 and Marking Scheme.
You can start your exam preparation by creating a solid study plan and score a better mark in all subjects in the semester exam with the latest Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus.
You must have Aeronautical books & study materials, Previous years questions paper along with the latest Aeronautical Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
Based on the score in an Aeronautical Engineering degree, you can shape your career in the proper way. Before starting the complete guide on VTU Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus 2020, let’s check the highlights of VTU from the table below.
VTU Belgaum Highlights
|Approvals||AICTE, UGC, COA( Council of Architecture)|
|Courses||UG(35), PG(94), Ph.D & Research(592 departments) Quality Improvement Program(13)|
|Number of Students||+325000|
Bosch Rexroth AG-Germany
Virginia Commonwealth University
University of California
Deshpande Foundation-Startup Center
India Electronics and Semiconductor Association
IBM India Ltd. Bengaluru
Intel Asia. Bengaluru
You should have the following syllabus to boost your exam preparation for the VTU Aeronautical Engineering.
Click on the link to access all semester syllabus related to Aeronautical Engineering.
VTU Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
- 3rd Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
- 4th Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
- 5th Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
- 6th Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
- 7th Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
- 8th Semester Aeronautical Syllabus
VTU Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus:
- 1st & 2nd Semester Aeronautical Scheme
- 3rd Semester Aeronautical Scheme
- 4th Semester Aeronautical Scheme
- 5th Semester Aeronautical Scheme
- 6th Semester Aeronautical Scheme
- 7th Semester Aeronautical Scheme
- 8th Semester Aeronautical Scheme
Aeronautical Engineering Job Profiles
Aeronautical Engineers specialise in the maintenance and creation of aircraft and aircraft-related technologies for improved functioning of the aviation and defence industry.
The job area is divided into a variety of profiles and specialised jobs:
- Flight Engineers: They are the ones who are accountable for the smooth performance of the aircraft during the flight. Job profile of a fight engineer comprises making pre-flight inspections, monitor system failure and manage repairs. Report imperfection and follow up on action taken. They are also accountable for refuelling, sometimes.
- Aeronautical Mechanical Engineers: They are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of aircraft engines. These engineers overhaul and service, if need be, the airframes and engines.
- Aeronautical Electronic Engineers: They are hired for maintenance of electrical and electronic equipment used for radio communication, radar, and navigation, etc.
Other responsibilities comprise routine maintenance work and keeping a trace of it, carry out repairs, and reply to difficulties faced by flight during take-off and landing. They are also accountable for maintaining worksheet for all the operations around repair, maintenance, and upkeep.
Aeronautical Engineer Salary
An aeronautical engineer earns the average salary in India between Rs 5-6 lakh per annum. They have a great chance to work in the government sector. This field has a good scope of careers in abroad also. You can get the starting package of $70,000-1,00,000 per annum in abroad.
Aeronautical Engineering Top Recruiters
Along with the aviation industry, Aeronautical Engineers are hired by defence establishments for maintenance and building of defence aircraft.
Some of the top recruiters are listed below:
Defense Research and Development Laboratories
Civil Aviation Department
Aeronautical Development Establishment
National Aeronautical Lab (NAL)
Helicopter Corporation of India
Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd (HAL)
Indian Air Force
We have covered the complete guide on VTU Syllabus Aeronautical Engineering 2020. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below