SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2021: Students who have passed out of class 12 are eligible to attend SSC CHSL Exam. As the applications for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 have already started, it is time for students to start their preparation. Here, we have listed out step-by-step SSC CHSL preparation tips 2021 and how to crack the examination with a high score.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2021
We have divided the preparation plan into three phases comprising of covering all syllabus, solving previous year papers, taking mock tests before the examination. Here are the SSC CHSL preparation tips in three different phases.
Phase 1 (First 4 weeks)
- During this period, focus mainly on completing the syllabus.
- Spend around 90 minutes studying each topic from each subject.
- Ensure to read newspapers daily to improve your general knowledge.
- Take up SSC CHSL mock tests after each chapter.
- This is the time for studying, so do not go for practicing too much.
Phase 2 (Week 5 to 8)
- Practice more and more problems from each chapter.
- Solve at least 50 questions from Mathematics, English, and Reasoning.
- Prepare GK and English notes that can help in last-minute preparation.
- Continue taking up mock tests regularly.
- Solve previous year’s SSC CHSL question paper. This will give an idea of various types of questions.
Phase 3 (last 2 weeks)
- This is the last stage of preparation wherein you should not study anything rather revise and practice.
- Try solving more and more mock tests at regular intervals of time.
- Practice more and more. Know where you are lagging behind and correct yourself or seek help from your teachers.
- Continue revising the GK notes which were prepared earlier.
Must-Check: Best Reference Books for SSC CHSL
Before beginning with the preparation, it is important to have all the necessary SSC CHSL preparation books ready with you. As you are not going for any coaching classes, it is very essential to have all books. Also, make sure you have all the latest updated SSC CHSL books consisting of quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, SSC reasoning, English, General Awareness, and practice books.
Using these SSC CHSL Preparation tips, definitely, students can skyrocket their performance in the SSC CHSL 2021 examination.
Exclusive SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
Tier 1- This is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based online exam. This exam consists of 100 questions with a total of 200 marks which have to be completed in 2 hours.
Tier 2- This is a written exam consisting of essay writing, letter writing, and report writing.
Tier 3- This is completely a skill-based test.
- For all the latest information on SSC CHSL Exam Pattern: Click Here
Hope you have received complete information on the SSC CHSL Preparation Tips for the 2021 Exam. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQs on SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips
Where can I find some of the most effective SSC CHSL preparation strategies?
The best preparation techniques for SSC CHSL 2021 are described in this post. To understand more, read the entire article.
Is it necessary to schedule my CHSL mock tests for the night?
Yes, many students believe that giving mock tests at night is the best time. You must, however, study the mock following the test and should not put it off until the next day.
SSC CHSL and SSC CGL both have similar subjects. Is it possible to prepare for SSC CGL with SSC CHSL books?
No, each book for a given exam is developed with that exam as the sole focus.
How should I prepare for the SSC CHSL?
Kopykitab offers a comprehensive range of CHSL study guide to help you feel prepared for the exam.