RTU Syllabus Mechanical Engineering: To prepare for the RTU Mechanical Engineering exam, you must aware of the latest syllabus and marking scheme.
In the latest RTU Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering, you will find the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects.
In the depth knowledge in every topic of Mechanical Engineering will also help to crack the various competitive exams like Gate, IES.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on RTU Syllabus Mechanical Engineering 2020 and Marking Scheme.
RTU Syllabus Mechanical Engineering 2020
You can start your exam preparation by creating a solid study plan and score a better mark in all subjects in the semester exam with the latest Mechanical Engineering Syllabus. Based on the score in a Mechanical Engineering degree, you can shape your career in the proper way.
You must have Mechanical books & study materials, Previous years questions paper along with the latest Mechanical Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation,
Before starting the complete guide on RTU Syllabus Mechanical Engineering 2020, let’s check the highlights of RTU from the table below.
RTU Kota Highlights:
|Formation||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Type of University||State|
|University Location||Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawathbhata Road Kota-324010, Rajasthan, India.
You should have the following syllabus to boost your exam preparation for the RTU Mechanical Engineering.
Click on the link to access all semester syllabus related to Mechanical Engineering.
- 1st & 2nd Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 3rd Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 4th Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 5th Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 6th Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 7th Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 8th Semester Mechanical Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Types of Job Roles Mechanical Engineer
After attaining the required educational qualification to become a mechanical engineer, there are a number of profiles that you can take up. Based on your choice and interest, you can select a job profile that comes under the umbrella of mechanical engineering. Since mechanical engineering is a broad field, you can explore the following job options.
- Aerospace Engineer: It is a profile that deals with the maintenance and manufacturing of aircraft and airports keeping into consideration the technical aspects involved.
- Maintenance Engineer: The role of a maintenance engineer is to keep a check on the functioning of the machines and equipment. To check the continuous running of the machinery and equipment, maintenance engineers are hired.
- Automotive Engineer: Designing and development of mechanical components and machines related to automobiles is the functionality of an automotive engineer. An automotive engineer typically focuses on research and development, design, and production.
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer: Often referred to as C&I Engineer, these are professionals that deal with the designing, development, installation, management, and maintenance of equipment that are used for monitoring and controlling machines and systems involved in the work of engineering.
- Contracting Civil Engineer: A contracting civil engineer is the one who deals with the consultancy involved in the field of construction and designing of projects like buildings, highway construction, dams and canals construction, etc. They are responsible for checking the ongoing on-site construction and work in conjunction with consulting engineers.
- Nuclear Engineer: These engineers provide technical support to the nuclear power stations. Their role is to design, build, run or dismantle the machinery of the nuclear power station. A nuclear engineer can be a reactor operator, process engineer, quality engineer, project manager or instrumentation and control engineer.
- Mechanical Engineer: A mainstream job profile framed for the designing, crafting, developing, maintaining and managing various machines and equipment are covered by the mechanical engineers. The job profiles for mechanical engineers ranges from designing, production, analysis, and testing to installation, maintenance, and structural engineering.
Employment Sector for Mechanical Engineer
There are a number of employment opportunities for mechanical engineers available in the market. It is the choice and preference of the candidate to choose a particular sector. Given below is the list of employment opportunities in different sectors that can be considered by the candidates:
- Aerospace Industries
- Automotive Industries
- Construction and Building Services
- Indian Armed Forces and Ministry of Defence
- Manufacturing Industries
- Engineering Consultancies
- Energy Utilities
- Government Agencies
- Biomedical Industries
Top Recruiting Companies for Mechanical Engineers
Let’s take a look at some of the leading companies where the aspirants of mechanical engineering can find good job opportunities.
- Honda Siel Car Division
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Tata Group
- National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO)
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
- BOSCH India
- Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Thyssen Krupp
- Godrej Group
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Mechanical Engineer Salary
A mechanical engineer’s salary depends upon his/her educational and professional qualifications as well as a skillset. The salary scale may increase or decrease as per the exposure and experience a candidate has. Mentioned-below is salary figures for different types of mechanical engineers:
|Job Profile||Starting Salary per annum (in INR)||Mid Level Salary per annum (in INR)||Senior Level Salary per annum (INR)|
|Control and Instrumentation Engineer||3,09,899||4,96,266||1,080,975|
|Contracting Civil Engineer||2,92,862||4,94,568||7,08,734|
We have covered the complete guide on RTU Syllabus Mechanical Engineering 2020. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below