RRB JE Answer Key: RRB JE is the Railway Recruitment Board’s exams for hiring Junior Engineers. Thousands of job opportunities open up at Indian Railways every year and 2021 is no different. This year, the exam would be conducted to fill up the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, and the opportunities will be available for candidates across zones.
In this article, we will learn about RRB JE Answer Key and How to Download and raise the Objection.
RRB JE Answer Key 2021
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has not yet conducted the 2020-2021 RRB JE Exam. It successfully conducts the phase 1 online exam for recruiting in the year 2019 across zones and the candidates can now check the RRB JE Cut Off and merit list and also the Railway Recruitment Board JE Answer Key on the official RRB website of their zone.
The RRB JE Exam Answer Key is provided to applicants to check the number of answers they got correct, calculate their marks, and have an idea of their result.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
|Download Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your RRB JE Exam Preparation|
|General Intelligence Study Materials||Quantitative Aptitude Study Materials|
|General Science Study Materials|
|Technical Ability Study Materials||Computers and Application Study Materials|
Steps to download RRB JE Answer Key PDF and calculate the Score
- Visit the official RRB website and search for Indian Railways Junior Engineer Answer Key 2021
- Click on the RRB JE Answer Key link, save the exam paper solutions, and download and print the Answer Key pdf
- Check the number of answers you got write and use the below formula to calculate your result.
(Correct answers × 1) – (Incorrect answers × 1/3) = Total marks
RRB JE Answer Key | Check Region-Wise Links
|RRB Region||Admit Card Download Link|
|RRB JE Ahmedabad Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Ajmer Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Allahabad Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bangalore Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bhopal Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bhuwaeswhar Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bilsapur Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Chandigarh Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Chennai Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Gorakhpur Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Guwahati Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Jammu & Srinagar Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Kolkata Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Malda Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Mumbai Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Muzaffarpur Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Patna Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Ranchi Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Secunderabad Region||Click Here|
|RRB JE Thiruvananthapuram Region||Click Here|
RRB JE Answer Key 2021 | Steps To Raise Objection
RRB JE Answer Key is provisional and is prone to change. The candidates who wish to raise objections can do so only within the time provided. To raise the objections, participants must visit the official website, type their registration number and pay a fee of Rs. 50.
The board will consider the applicant’s objections to the Answer Key and take into consideration the aspirant’s concerns before publishing the Final Answer Key Official.
Know about the Selection Process of RRB JE
The Railway Recruitment Board JE exam is a three-part process. The RRB JE Selection Process begins with an application, CBT Stage 1 exam, Answer Key CBT 1, Results of CBT 1, CBT Stage 2 exam, Answer Key CBT 2, Results of CBT 2, official verification, and the final selection list.
The three stages are:
- RRB JE CBT 1 (Computer-based Test 1)
- RRB JE CBT 2 (Computer-based Test 2)
- Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Calculate your Answer Key CBT 1 to check the RRB JE Cut Off, merit list, and final selection list for the RRB JE CBT 2 exam. After clearing both, compare your Answer Key CBT 2 and CBT 1 to look at your average and figure out how much of a chance you have before receiving the final RRB JE Result.
Important and Expected RRB JE 2021 dates
Here are all the RRB JE 2021 expected dates, do not miss out on anything!
- Application Form is open from 02/01/2021
- Deadline to submit Online Application: 31/01/2021
- Deadline to pay Online Fee: 04/02/2021
- Deadline to pay Fee Online: 05/02/2021
- Deadline to submit form: 07/02/2021
- Deadline to update and change language: 01/05/2021
- Stage 1 Exam start date: 22/05/2021
- Mock Tests available from 12/05/2021
- Stage 1 Result: June 2021 (Expected)
- Stage 2 Exam dates: 28/08/2021
- Passes available for Stage 2 Exam from 17/08/2021
- Stage 2 Admit Card: Will be available 4 days before the Exam.
Other Important Links for RRB JE Exam
You should refer to the below links to know Railways Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Exam.
We have covered the detailed guide on RRB JE Answer Key 2021. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQ- RRB JE Answer Key 2021
1. How to check the RRB JE answer key?
Candidates can check the RRB JE Answer Key online on the official website of the exam.
2. When was the RRB JE 2019 answer key released?
Railway Recruitment Board released Answer Key on 25 July 2019.
3. What is the Importance of the RRB JE answer key?
RRB JE answer key is important, as the candidate can check the answer issued by RRB, if any of the answers is wrong then you can raise an objection.
4. Will the RRB JE fee be refunded to me after the answer key objection is corrected?
Yes, the RRB JE fee will be refunded after the answer key objection is corrected, in the same account through which payment has been made.
5. Does RRB provide the facility for challenging the RRB JE answer key?
Yes, aspirants can raise objections against RRB JE Answer, RRB opens the window to challenge the key as well as releasing the provisional answer key.
6. Is there a RRB fee for raising objections against the answer key?
Yes, candidates have to pay Rs. 50 per answer or question as a RRB fee, To raise an objection against in online mode.
7. When was RRB JE 2019 final Answer Key released?
The final answer key for RRB JE was released on 25 July 2019.
8. How to check RRB JE CBT 2 answer key 2019?
Check the above article for the steps to check RRB JE CBT 2 answer key.