RRB JE Answer key | Download Branch wise answer key
The Railway Recruitment Board is one of the top government organizations which conducts recruitment drive every year for various positions. Currently, the RRB JE Recruitment 2019 has begun and the examinations will start from May 22 onwards. For any examination, admit card is very important. So, candidates who are appearing for the exam are suggested to download their RRB JE Admit Card 2019 well in advance. After the completion of the exam, it is common that candidates will start looking for answer keys in order to check their answers. Here, we have provided the complete details regarding the RRB JE Answer Key 2019. Candidates can go through the blog to know about answer key.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019
After the RRB JE CBT 1 and 2 are completed, the board will release the official RRB JE Answer Key. Immediately after completion of the exam, the unofficial answer key would be released which is provisional. But, the board will be releasing the official RRB JE set wise paper answer key after completion of both the stage of the exam.
Below is the schedule for dates regarding RRB JE Solutions.
|RRB JE CBT 1 Examination 2019||May 22, 2019, onwards|
|RRB JE CBT 2 Examination 2019||To be Announced|
|Publication of unofficial Answer Key||On the day of the exam|
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||June 2019|
How to download the RRB JE Answer Key 2019?
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 will help candidates to predict the outcome of the CBT. Here are the steps to download the RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Step 1: Candidates can visit the official website or click on the link given above.
Step 2: After the link opens, enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
Step 3: After clicking on the ”Login” button, the answer key will be available in a PDF format.
Step 4: Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the PDF file and go through the RRB JE Answer KEY 2019.
RRB JE CBT 1 2019 Marking Scheme
RRB JE CBT 1 2019 is a Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) exam.
- There will be 150 Questions in total.
- If the answer is right, then 1 mark is awarded.
- In case of a wrong answer, there is a deduction of 1/3 of the total allotted marks to a question.
- The Question Paper is divided into two sections-
- Technical Ability and General Science
- General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Technical Ability and General Science section is composed of 90 Questions
- There will be 20 questions each in the General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence and Reasoning parts.
RRB JE Calculation of Marks
There are a total of 150 questions in both the CBT, each question carries 1 mark. The Maximum Marks are then 150. For each correct answer, a candidate gets 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 1/3 of the marks are deducted. Below is the formula to calculate the marks based on the RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Marks Obtained = (Number of Right Answers) * 1- (Number of wrong answers) * 1/ 3, i.e. x*1 – y*1/3
Example- If a candidate attempts 140 questions and get 124 right and 24 wrong, the following is the number of marks that the candidate will obtain- 124 x 1 – 24 x 1/3 = 124-8 = 116. Hence, the total marks are 116 in this case.
Raising Objection for RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Candidates can check the answer key and raise objections if any through the Objections Tab. After taking objections into account, the board will release the final RRB JE Answer Key. Candidates can go through the below steps in order to raise objections if any.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which will be available above in the same blog
Step 2: Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
Step 3: Click on the Login button and open the ”Objections Tab”
Step 4: Read the instructions given in the ”Objections Tab”.
Step 5: Raise the objection for the concerned question
Step 6: Enter a remark for the raised objection
Step 7: Submit the application.
Thus, candidates will be posted regarding any latest news related to RRB JE Solutions PDF. In the meantime, candidates can prepare well and score more in the upcoming exam with a wide range of RRB JE Preparation Books.
- 70% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹7271% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3770% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹3670% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹230.00 ₹6925% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000060% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹80.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000030% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7350% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹25.000050% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹15.000050% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹25.000050% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹112.500070% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹6029% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹36.0000
You may also like...