Best RRB JE Books For 2020: Subject-wise List Of Books For Aspirants
The Railway Recruitment Board of India or RRB conducts various exams across the nation for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineers (IT), Junior Engineers, Depot Material Superintendents and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistants in Indian Railways.
RRB JE exam takes place during the month of January. Like every year, this year also the results have been announced by the Government.
If you are planning to appear for RRB JE in the coming year, here are a few tips that will help you clear the exam. You must thoroughly go through the prescribed RRB JE syllabus for various exams and then start your preparation with standard study materials such as books, previous year question papers and mock test papers.
RRB JE Books For 2020
To begin with books, every RRB JE aspirant needs the right study materials. Informative resources and proper plans for RRB JE are two main things. Without these materials, it is very difficult to clear the exam. Therefore, we have provided a list of necessary books that must be followed by every RRB JE aspirant. Take a look at the list given below:
Before you have a look at the list of best RRB JE Books, you should also be aware of the exam pattern of RRB JE and its selection procedure. RRB JE is conducted in three stages where the 1st and 2nd stages are Computer-based Tests. Next step includes Document Verification and then Medical Examination.
Candidates can sit for the 2nd stage CBT only when they have cleared the 1st stage CBT. The 1st stage CBT has 4 sections- Mathematics, General Awareness, General Science, General Intelligence & Reasoning while the second stage of CBT includes the subjects- Physics and Chemistry, General Awareness, Basics of Computer and Application, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control, and Technical Abilities.
Best Books for RRB JE 2nd Stage CBT 2020 Exam Preparation
The second stage of RRB JE CBT consists of 150 Objective Multiple Choice Questions which carries 1 mark each. SUbjects that are included in the CBT-2 are-
- General Awareness (15),
- Physics & Chemistry (15),
- Basics of Computer and Applications (10),
- Basics of Environment & Pollution Control (10) and
- Technical Abilities (100).
And the books for each subject are given as follows:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
- Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M.Tyra, K.Kundan
- How to Crack- Test of Arithmetic in all Competitive Exams by Richa Agarwal
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
General Intelligence & Reasoning Books:
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- General Intelligence and Reasoning by Kunwar Ishwar Singh Rathore
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning by Showick Thorpe
Best Books For RRB JE General Science:
- Environment GK by Shiv Kumar
- Lucent’s General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
- Geography by Dhingra Classes
Best Books For RRB JE General Awareness:
- Lucent’s General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
- Pratiyogita Darpan by Upkar Publication
- RRB JE General Awareness Book by Disha Publications
- Manorama Year Book by Malayala Manorama
Best Books For RRB JE Technical Subjects are given as follows:
Best Books For RRB JE Mechanical Engineering:
- Indian Railways Junior Engineer Mechanical Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts
- Guide to RRB Junior Engineer- Mechanical by Disha Experts
- RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination by GPK Publications
Best Books For RRB JE Civil Engineering:
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Civil Engineer Practice Work Book by Kiran’s Publications
- Guide to RRB Junior Engineer- Civil by Disha Experts
- Wiley’s Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Exam Goalpost Solved Papers and Practice Tests by DT Editorial Services
Best Books For RRB JE Electrical Engineering:
- RRB Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer by Shyam Sundar
- Guide to RRB Junior Engineer- Electrical by Disha Experts
- RRB Junior Engineer Exam Electrical by Dr. Chandresh Agrawal
Best Books For RRB JE Electronics Engineering:
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Examination Guide For Junior Engineer by GKP
- Indian Railways Junior Engineer Electronics Recruitment Exam (Old Edition) by Arihant Experts
- Indian Railways Junior Engineer Electronics Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts
Best Books For RRB JE Computer Science:
- Objective Computer Science & Information Technology by G.K. Mithal
- Handbook of Computer Science & IT by Surbhi Mitra
- A Handbook on Computer Science & IT – Illustrated Formulae & Key Theory Concepts by Made Easy Editorial Board
Other Important Links for RRB JE Exam
You should refer below links to know Railways Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Exam.
Click on the link to access other important information related to the RRB JE Exam.
- RRB JE Elgibilility
- RRB JE Application Form
- RRB JE Syllabus
- RRB JE Exam Pattern
- RRB JE Exam Date
- RRB JE Preparation Tips
- RRB JE Previous Year Papers
- RRB JE Admit Card
- RRB JE Exam Centers
- RRB JE Exam Analysis
- RRB JE Result
- RRB JE Answer Key
- RRB JE Cut-Off
- RRB JE Selection Process
- RRB JE Salary & Job Profile
Every RRB JE aspirant must go through one or all of these books as per the availability. It is highly important to know the basic concepts before you go on with your study plan.
These books are suggested by some of the top teachers with several years of experience in the respective fields. These books come with notes and practice papers at the end which will help you during revision.
Kopykitab also offers pdf for previous year papers and mock test papers for advanced revision.