Financial Awareness For Competitive Exams
The book is first of its kind and covers complete knowledge about Finance, Economics and Banking. The book has been empowered with Tables, Charts and Infographics which makes it easier for the aspirants to grab the subject.
The book will help students master the most common banking and financial concepts. It covers the topics namely Basics of Economics, Indian Economy, Planning & Poverty Alleviation Programs in India, Finance Commission, Indian Banking System, Agriculture, Industries, Insurance, Stock Exchange, Foreign Trade and many more.
Audience of the Book :
'Financial Awareness' is a complete guide for those aspiring for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ MT, Clerk, RRBs, RBI, other Nationalised Banks, Insurance, MBA and other competitive exams.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The content of the book is concise and comprehensive. It is divided into 9 chapters which contains exhaustive theory followed by an exercise containing MCQs pertaining to the chapter.
2. At the end of the book a Question Bank on Current Financial and Banking Awareness is provided so as to keep the students updated with the latest happenings.
3. The book will prove to be a complete compendium for beginners as well as professionals.
Table of Contents:
2. Basic Economic Data
3. Indian Economy
4. Planning & Poverty Alleviation Programmes in India
7. Fiscal & Monetary Policy
8. Indian Financial System
9. Foreign Trade & Investment