General Science For Competitive Exams - CSAT/ NDA/ CDS/ Railways/ SSC/ UPSC/ State PSC/ Defence by Disha Publication
The book""General Sciences for Competitive Exams"" contains specific topics in Science which form a part of most of the Competitive Exams. The book contains the point theory followed by an exercise with solutions. The book covers a lot of questions from the past competitive exams.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book is useful for SSC, Banking, Railways, Defense, Insurance exam.|
• The coverage of the papers has been kept RECENT (2010 to 2016) as they actually reflect the changed pattern of the Banking exams. Thus the papers prior to 2010 have not been included in the book.
• In all, there are 30 Question papers from 2010 to 2016 which have been provided topic-wise along with detailed solutions.
• Practicing these questions, aspirants will come to know about the pattern and toughness of the questions asked in the examination. In the end, this book will make the aspirants competent enough to crack the uncertainty of success in the Entrance Examination.
• The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Errorless Solutions. The solution of each and every question is provided in detail (step-by-step) so as to provide 100% concept clarity to the students.
|Table of Contents:|
2. Properties of matter
8. Semiconductor electronics
1. Nature of Matter
2. Structure of atom
3. General Concepts of Chemistry
4. Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
5. Acids, bases, and salts
6. Chemistry of metals and non-metals
7. Environmental pollution
8. General Organic chemistry
9. Some important man-made materials
1. Cells and tissues
2. Genetics and evolution
3. Improvement in food resources
4. Human physiology
5. Plant physiology
6. Diseases and their defense mechanism
7. Diversity in living organisms
8. Ecology and environment awareness