Non-Verbal Reasoning by Vijay Shankar Srivastava
This book is designed to serve a far faster, shorter and intel¬ligent approach to the study of Non-Verbal Reasoning section for CAT, MAT, Railway Recruitment, SCRA, AFCAT, SSC (CGL, CHSL, CML), B.Ed., Police, JNV, lAS, PCS and other competitive exams.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CAT, MAT, Railway Recruitment, SCRA, AFCAT, SSC (CGL, CHSL, CML), B.Ed., Police, JNV, lAS, PCS and other competitive exams.
• Divided into twenty-six chapters, this book provides a systematic approach to the study of Non-Verbal Reasoning.
• Helps in comprehensive concept-building through a large number of solved examples in each chapter.
• Lays down new techniques to solve the problems swiftly.
• Comprises various types of problems (with solutions), which are usually asked in exams.
• Includes previous years' solved examination papers to guide the readers on the latest pattern and trend of question asked in the examinations.
• Non-Verbal Reasoning: An Introduction
• Similar Figure
• Opposite Figure
• Mirror Images
• Water Images
• Embedded Images
• Clock Movement
• Figure Rotation
• Construction of Square
• Construction of Triangle
• Formation of Figures
• Completion of Square
• Completion of Figures
• Identical Components
• Figure Matrix
• Grouping of Identical Figures
• Pattern Re-arrangement
• Rule Detection
• Dot Situation
• Paper Folding
• Paper Cutting
• Counting of Geometrical Figures
• Figural Series
• Figural Analogy
• Figural Classification
• Dices, Cubes and Cuboids 205-216