NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles: Triangles cover the vast topic of triangles including theorems. The solutions are presented in a manner that won’t confuse students. These solutions not only help in the board exams but also help in understanding difficult topics well. CBSE Class 10 questions are directly or indirectly based on the NCERT textbook questions.
Solving these NCERT solutions will help you improve your understanding of the chapter and strengthen your fundamentals in Class 10 Maths.
In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT Maths Solutions for Chapter 6 Triangles.
You can also download the CBSE NCERT Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Solutions as PDF. The solutions will also help you to complete your assignments and improve your performance by practicing regularly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles
NCERT experts create the 10th Maths Chapter 6 Solutions by following CBSE guidelines. The have covered all exercise-wise questions.
Here you will find the step by step guide on every solution. You can easily clear all the concepts behind the chapter.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 from below.
What will you learn in Chapter 6, Triangles Solutions?
Here you will learn about the condition for the similarity of two triangles and theorems related to the similarity of triangles. After that, the areas of similar triangles is explained with a theorem.
At the end section of the chapter, you will learn the Pythagoras Theorem and converse of Pythagoras Theorem is described.
You will learn
- Similar figures
- Difference between Congruency and Similarity
- Basic Proportionality Theorem (BPT) – with Proof (Theorem 6.1)
- The inverse of Basic Proportionality Theorem – with Proof (Theorem 6.2)
- AAA (Angle Angle Angle) Similarity i.e. all 3 angles equal, with Proof (Theorem 6.3)
- SSS (Side Side Side) Similarity i.e. all 3 sides in proportion, with Proof (Theorem 6.4)
- SAS (Side Angle Side) Similarity, i.e. 2 sides in proportion, and 1 angle between them equal – with Proof (Theorem 6.5)
- Ratios of areas of two similar triangles is equal to the square of the ratio of their corresponding sides – with Proof (Theorem 6.6)
- Theorem 6.7 – If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of a right triangle to the hypotenuse then triangles on both sides of the perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other
- Pythagoras Theorem Proof (Theorem 6.8)
The Solutions cover all the exercises from 10th Maths chapter 6 as given below:-
- Ex 6.1 – 3 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 6.2 – 10 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 6.3 – 16 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 6.4 – 9 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 6.5 – 17 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 6.6 – 10 Questions with Solutions in PDF
Benefits of Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Solutions
You will get tremendous benefits for CBSE 10th Maths Exam after solving questions from the solutions.
- You will easily able to clear the concept on every small section of a topic.
- The step by step easy solutions will help you to build the solid command over the Maths Chapter 6.
- You can easily solve all the questions in the board exam from the chapter after solving multiple questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to prepare the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 6 Triangles.