NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations: Quadratic Equations are one of the important chapters in the CBSE Class 10 Maths NCERT syllabus. It carries a significant mark weightage in the Class 10 board exams. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 provided in this article will have the answers to all exercises in a simple language.
In this article, we are providing NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations.
Solving these NCERT solutions will help you improve your understanding of the chapter and strengthen your fundamentals in Class 10 Maths.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions For Chapter 4 PDF and boost your exam preparation. Using these solutions, you can easily complete your assignments and improve your performance by practicing regularly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
NCERT experts have created the 10th Maths Chapter 4 Solutions by following CBSE guidelines.
Here you will find the step by step guide on every solution. You can easily clear all the concept behind the chapter.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 from below.
What will you learn in Chapter 4?
In NCERT 10th Maths Solutions, you will know about the standard form of writing a quadratic equation. You will find the method of solving the quadratic equation through the factorisation method and completing the square method.
In the end section of the chapter, you can know the nature of roots which states that a quadratic equation ax² + bx + c = 0 has
- Two distinct real roots, if b² – 4ac > 0
- Two equal roots, if b² – 4ac = 0
- No real roots, if b² – 4ac < 0
The Solutions cover all the exercise from the 10th Maths chapter 4 as given below:
- Ex 4.1 – 2 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 4.2 – 6 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 4.3 – 11 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 4.4 – 5 Questions with Solutions in PDF
Benefits of 10th Maths Chapter 4 Solutions
You will get tremendous benefits for CBSE 10th Maths Exam after solving questions from the solutions.
- You will easily able to clear the concept on every small section of a topic.
- The step by step easy solutions will help you to build the solid command over the Maths chapter 4.
- You can easily solve all the questions in the board exam from the chapter after solving multiple questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to prepare the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations.