NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables: Are you preparing for the 10th Maths Exam? Do you have solved all excercise-wise problems from Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Problems?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT Maths Solutions for Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions For Chapter 3 PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
NCERT experts have created the 10th Maths Chapter 3 Solutions by following CBSE guidelines. You can clear all the concept behind the chapter.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 from below.
What will you learn in Chapter 3?
Here you will know about the equations having two unknowns and its corresponding solution techniques to get the exact results.
An equation which can be put in the form ax + by + c = 0, where a, b and c are real numbers, and a and b are not both zero, is called a linear equation in two variables x and y.
You will also learn,
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Statements conversion into Equations, and drawing graph of those linear equations
- Possible Type of Graphs for Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables – Two Lines Intersecting, Two lines Parallel, Coincident Lines
- To find the solution of equations from graphs
- Consistency of equations by finding the ratio of a1/a2, b1/b2, c1/c2 and checking whether lines are
- Intersecting Lines (Exactly one solution – unique)
- Coincident Lines (Infinitely many solutions)
- Parallel Lines (No solutions)
- To solve Pair of Linear Equations by
- Substitution Method
- Elimination Method
- Cross Multiplication Method
- To solve complicated equations like 2/x + 3/y = 4 by substituting variables (like putting p = 1/x, q = 1/y and solving)
- To solve Statement Questions by first forming equations, and then solving
The Solutions cover all the excercise from 10th Maths chapter 3 as given below:
- Ex 3.1 – 3 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 3.2 – 7 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 3.3 – 3 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 3.4 – 2 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 3.5 – 4 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 3.6 – 2 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 3.7 – 8 Questions with Solutions in PDF
Benefits of Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Solutions
You will get tremendous benefits for CBSE 10th Maths Exam after solving questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to clear the concept on every small section of a topic.
- You will get step by step easy solutions so that you can build the solid command over the chapter.
- You can easily solve all the questions in the board exam from the chapter after solving multiple questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to prepare the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables.