NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles: NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 are based on the circle and the terms related to the circle like a chord, segment, arc, etc. Students also learn about the concept of the tangent to a circle and the number of tangents from a point on a circle.
In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT Maths Solutions for Chapter 10 Circles.
Solving these NCERT solutions will help you improve your understanding of the chapter and strengthen your fundamentals in Class 10 Maths.
You can also download the CBSE NCERT Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Solutions as a PDF. The solutions will also help you to complete your assignments and improve your performance by practicing regularly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles are prepared after thorough research by highly experienced Maths teachers. This study material is very important for the students who are going to attend the upcoming Class 10 board examination. We have provided step by step answers to all the questions provided in the NCERT class 10 Maths textbook.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles
NCERT experts create the 10th Maths Chapter 10 Solutions by following CBSE guidelines. They have covered all exercise-wise questions.
In NCERT Solutions, you will find the step by step guide on every solution. You can easily clear all the concepts behind the chapter.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 from below.
What will you learn in Chapter 10, Circles Solutions?
Here you will find the advance discussion on circles.
The chapter has two theorems and two exercises. Here you will learn mainly on the tangent to a circle and the number of tangents from a point on a circle.
Along with this, you will know the process to find the coordinates of the point which divides a line segment joining two given points in a given ratio.
In this chapter, we will learn
- The tangents and secants of a circle
- Tangent is perpendicular to the radius (Theorem 10.1)
- Lengths of tangents drawn from the external point is equal (Theorem 10.2)
The solutions cover all the exercises from 10th Maths chapter 10 as given below:
- Ex 10.1 – 4 Questions With Solutions in PDF
- Ex 10.2 – 13 Questions With Solutions in PDF
Benefits of Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Solutions
You will get tremendous benefits for CBSE 10th Maths Exam after solving questions from the solutions.
- You can build a thorough concept of every small section of a topic.
- It has step by step easy explanation for every solution to build a solid command over the Maths Chapter 10.
- You can easily solve all the questions in the board exam from the chapter after solving multiple questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to prepare the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 10 Circles. The above article is written based on the throughout analysis done by teachers at KopyKitab so that we can provide you with better content every time.
It is advised that students who are preparing for the board exam to go through the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles and have a good understanding of the whole chapter.