NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry: In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7, you will learn to find out the point which divides a line segment joining two given points in a given ratio. Additionally, they learn about the distance formula, section formula and area of a triangle.
Solving these NCERT solutions will help you improve your understanding of the chapter and strengthen your fundamentals in Class 10 Maths.
In this article, we are providing NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry.
You can also download the CBSE NCERT Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Solutions as PDF. The solutions will also help you to complete your assignments and improve your performance by practicing regularly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
NCERT experts create the 10th Maths Chapter 7 Solutions by following CBSE guidelines. The have covered all exercise-wise questions.
Here you will find the step by step guide on every solution. You can easily clear all the concepts behind the chapter.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 from below.
What will you learn in Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry Solutions?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry you will come to know the techniques to find the distance between two points whose coordinates are given and to find the area of the triangle formed by three given points.
Along with this, you will know the process to find the coordinates of the point which divides a line segment joining two given points in a given ratio.
In this chapter, we will learn
- Coordinates of points in the x-axis (x, 0) and y-axis (0, y)
- To find the distance between two points using Distance Formula
- To check if points form a triangle, or an isosceles triangle, or a square, rectangle. (To do this, we need to learn properties of the parallelogram)
- To check if 3 points are collinear using Distance Formula
- To find points equidistant to given points and about Section Formula – Finding coordinates of a point that divides the line joining two points in some ratio
- To find coordinates of mid-point of a line using Section Formula
- To find ratio when coordinates of the point of intersection is given
- Using properties of the parallelogram to do some questions on Section Formula (like finding coordinates of a point, when four vertices of a parallelogram are given)
- To find Area of a triangle when coordinates of all three vertices are given
- To prove 3 points collinear using Area of Triangle Formula
- To find Area of Quadrilateral using Area of Triangle Formula
The Solutions cover all the exercises from 10th Maths chapter 7 as given below:
- Ex 7.1 – 10 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 7.2 – 10 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 7.3 – 5 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 7.4 – 8 Questions with Solutions in PDF
Benefits of Maths Chapter 7 Solutions
You will get tremendous benefits for CBSE 10th Maths Exam after solving questions from the solutions.
- You will easily able to clear the concept on every small section of a topic.
- The step by step easy solutions will help you to build the solid command over the Maths Chapter 7.
- You can easily solve all the questions in the board exam from the chapter after solving multiple questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to prepare the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry.