NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions: In Class 10 Maths Chapter 5, you will learn about arithmetic progression. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 provided in this article, you will learn the solutions for questions related to representing a situation in the form of an AP, finding the first term and difference of an AP, and finding out whether a series is an AP.
In this article, we are providing NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
Solving these NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions will help you improve your understanding of the chapter and strengthen your fundamentals in Class 10 Maths.
You can also download the CBSE NCERT Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Solutions as a PDF. The solutions will also help you to complete your assignments and improve your performance by practicing regularly.
Students preparing for the board examination can refer to these solutions as given in the article. It is advised that the students are well versed with the solution in order to secure good marks for the upcoming board examination.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
NCERT experts have created the 10th Maths Chapter 5 Solutions by following CBSE guidelines.
Here you will find the step by step guide on every solution. You can easily clear all the concepts behind the chapter.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 from below.
What will you learn in Chapter 5, Arithmetic Progressions Solutions?
Here you will learn the representation of a situation in the form of AP, finding the first term and difference of an AP, finding out whether a series is AP or not.
You will learn
- About an AP – First term (a) and Common Difference (d) of an Arithmetic Progression
- To find the nth term of an AP (an)
- To find n using an formula
- To find AP when some terms are given
- To find nth term from the last term
- To find Sum of n terms of an AP (Sn) – both formulas
- To find the number of terms when Sum is given
- If the nth term is given, finding S
- Some statement questions using an and Sn formulas, including optional exercise
You have to find out the nth term of an AP by using the following formula;
- an = a + (n-1) d
The Solutions cover all the exercises from 10th Maths chapter 5 as given below:
- Ex 5.1 – 4 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 5.2 – 20 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 5.3 – 20 Questions with Solutions in PDF
- Ex 5.4 – 5 Questions with Solutions in PDF
Benefits of Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Solutions
You will get tremendous benefits for CBSE 10th Maths Exam after solving questions from the solutions.
- You will easily able to clear the concept on every small section of a topic.
- The step by step easy solutions will help you to build a solid command over the Maths Chapter 5.
- You can easily solve all the questions in the board exam from the chapter after solving multiple questions from the solutions.
- It will help you to prepare the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Maths Solutions for Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions.