Have you solve all 10th English Chapter 8 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 8.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 8
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 8, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Chapter 8. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 8 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 8?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 8, you will find the story about a young lawyer. He was made to serve summons instead of practising law in the court.
One day, he went to a village to serve to summon to Oliver Lutkins. He was taken by a friendly Hack driver around the village in search of Lutkins. The driver told the lawyer how hard to catch Lutkins.
In this chapter, you will find 11 questions.
- Magnificent: glorious, majestic
- Legal briefs: A written legal document
- Summons: court order
- Detective: investigator
- Shadowy: dark, dim
- Unpleasant: horrible
- Rejoiced: happiness, joy
- Witness: viewer, observer
- Eager: impatient
- Expectation: belief, supposition
- Disappointed: upset
- Agreeable: pleasing, nice
- Glowed: Here, it means impressed
- Affection: love and care for someone
- Bargain: to negotiate the price of something
- Black box on wheels: refers to the horse cart
- Proceed: to begin
- Deceiving: cheating
- Admire: praise, appreciate
- Regret: to be sorry
- Concluded: draw the judgement
- Exhausted: used up, finished
- Poolroom: A place to play pool, a betting shop
- Scarcely: hardly
- Adventures; exploit or event
- Philosophy: ideology, beliefs
- Meadows: field, pasture
- Resumed: restart
- Cornered: forced into a place or situation
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 8 Footprints without Feet.