NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet: Have you solve all 10th English Chapter 5 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 5
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 5, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Chapter 5. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 5 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 5?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 5, you will find the story of an eccentric scientist, Griffin. He discovered a rare drug to make a naked man invisible. He planned to take revenge from his landlord. One day, he set his landlord’s house on fire and drank his drug and became invisible. A total of 7 questions are given in this chapter.
- Muddy- covered in or full of mud.
- Imprints- impress or stamp (a mark or outline) on a surface.
- Bare- not clothed or covered.
- Gazed- looked at steadily and intently, especially in admiration, surprise, or thought.
- Remarkable- worthy of attention; striking.
- Sight- the faculty or power of seeing
- Progressing- move forward or onward in space or time.
- Fascinated- strongly attracted and interested.
- Fainter- barely perceptible.
- Bewildered- perplexed and confused; very puzzled.
- Eject- compel (someone) to leave a place.
- Wander- walk or move in a leisurely or aimless way.
- Bitterly- in an angry, hurt, or resentful way.
- Expense- the cost incurred in or required for something.
- Panicked- feel or cause to feel panic.
- Theatrical- relating to acting, actors, or the theatre.
- Shivering- shaking slightly and uncontrollably as a result of being cold, frightened, or excited.
- Whiskers- a long projecting hair or bristle growing from the face or snout of many mammals.
- Callously- in a way that shows an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.
- Inn- a pub, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodation.
- Wagging- move or cause to move rapidly to and fro.
- Solitude- the state or situation of being alone.
- Eccentric- unconventional and slightly strange.
- Curious- strange; unusual.
- Clergyman- a male priest, minister, or religious leader, especially a Christian one.
- Poker- a metal rod with a handle, used for prodding and stirring an open fire.
- Grasped- seize and hold firmly.
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet.