NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story: Have you solve all 10th English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story, you will find the story of a thief named Hari with the skill to make friends easily. Anil was a writer. He met Hari at the wrestling match. Anil trusted him completely, and both started living together. Here you will find the answer to below questions,
Did Hari betray Anil’s trust or faith?
Could compassion change a thief into a gentleman?
There are ten questions given in the chapter.
- Lean- thin
- Flattery- excessive and insincere praise
- Modestly- in an unassuming manner; without vanity or arrogance.
- Employers- a person or organization that employs people.
- Grunting- make a low, short guttural sound.
- Appealing- attractive or interesting.
- Misjudged- form a wrong opinion or conclusion about.
- Balcony-a platform enclosed by a wall or balustrade on the outside of a building, with access from an upper-floor window or door.
- Terrible- extremely bad or serious.
- Patted- touch quickly and gently with the flat of the hand.
- Pleasant- giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment.
- Supplies- a stock or amount of something supplied or available for use.
- Borrow- take and use (something belonging to someone else) with the intention of returning it.
- Lend- grant to (someone) the use of (something) on the understanding that it will be returned.
- Queer- strange; odd.
- Bundle- a collection of things or quantity of material tied or wrapped up together.
- Tuck- push, fold, or turn (the edges or ends of something, especially a garment or bedclothes) so as to hide or secure them.
- Line of work- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- Beam- a ray or shaft of light.
- Crept- move slowly and carefully in order to avoid being heard or noticed.
- Drew- pull or drag
- Sighed- emit a long, deep audible breath expressing sadness, relief, tiredness.
- Startled- feeling or showing sudden shock or alarm.
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English Footprints without Feet
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English Footprints without Feet exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story.