NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor: Have you solve all 10th English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor, you will find the story of Ausable, a secret agent. He was expecting to get a very important report.
When Fowler and Ausable visited a room, Fowler got frightened after seeing a tall and thin man with a pistol in his hand. The man was another agent named Max.
He started threatening Ausable and wanted that secret report. In this, you will know all about the situation handled by Ausable and fooled Max in the name of an imaginary balcony that didn’t even exist. It includes nine questions.
- Musty- having a stale, mouldy, or damp smell.
- Corridor- a long passage in a building from which doors lead into rooms.
- Gloomy- dark or poorly lit, especially so as to appear depressing or frightening.
- Scarcely- only just; almost not.
- Accent- a distinctive way of pronouncing a language, especially one associated with a particular country, area, or social class.
- Passably- just well enough; tolerably well
- Espionage- spying
- Envisioned- imagine as a future possibility; visualize.
- Sloppy- carelessly dressed
- Prosaic- : ordinary
- Chuckled- : laughed quietly, without opening his mouth
- Disillusioned- disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed.
- Authentic- of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine.
- Halfway- at or to a point equidistant between two others.
- Wheezed- spoke breathing noisily and heavily
- Slender- gracefully thin.
- Countenance- a person’s face or facial expression.
- Menacing- suggesting the presence of danger; threatening.
- Murmured- say something in a low or indistinct voice.
- Missile- : weapons directed by remote control or automatically
- Raise the devil- make a noisy disturbance.
- Grimly- in a very serious, gloomy, or depressing manner.
- Nuisance- a person or thing causing inconvenience or annoyance.
- Balcony- a platform enclosed by a wall or balustrade on the outside of a building, with access from an upper-floor window or door.
- Inflection- a change in the form of a word (typically the ending) to express a grammatical function or attribute such as tense, mood, person, number, case, and gender.
- Passkey- a master key.
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English Footprints without Feet
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English Footprints without Feet exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor.