Have you solve all 10th English Chapter 10 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 10. You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 10
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 10, you will have a depth concept on the chapter. You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Chapter 10. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 10 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 10?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 10, you will find a play on the Saved the Earth is full of imagination. Here you will find several different characteristics, namely Think – Tank, Noodle, Oop, Omega, etc.
Students will get to read the play based on the 25th century. Here you will find how the book of nursery rhymes of English can save the whole planet successfully. The play is beautifully written by Claire Boiko.
This chapter has seven questions covered in this chapter.
- Museum: A building in which objects of historical, scientific, artistic or cultural interest are stored and exhibited.
- Spotlight: A lamp projecting a beam of light on a particular place or person.
- Historian: An expert in or student in history.
- Easel: a wooden frame for holding an artist’s work while it is being painted or drawn
- Illustrated: adjective of a book, newspaper
- Martian: related to mars
- Invasion: capture, annex
- Encyclopedia: book which gives information on many subjects
- Historiscope: Here, it means a bioscope that shows history of something.
- Apprentice: trainee, leaner
- Elaborate: detailed, complicated
- Mighty: fearsome
- Peevishly: irritable
- Space probe: research, exploration
- Ridiculous: funny, hilarious
- Generous: liberal
- Consult: seek advice from
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 10 Footprints without Feet.